We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Low Level PvMP

Low Level PvMP

So now that u13 has dropped, what does everyone think of this whole level 20+ scaling thing to the moors?

Rimenuir~r6 Hunter; Lumfatnur~r8 Warg; Lumleads~r5 WL; Lumfratur~r5 BA; and a bunch of low leveled guys

It is rather pathetic atm. Elmo even accused my lowbie Grd of feeding the Creeps... ; )
    Ahrondir

It's the biggest joke the turbine and the staff have ever come up with......

1. New creeps coming out of no where(probably freep)

2. Level up freeps complaining about creeps dps

3. All new freeps getting one shot

4. Respectable creeps who hate grams camping but yet get so close to the one shots they keep getting killed but that's after getting probably 10 kills per death

5. Oh flavor of the month defilers I've never seen so many hang out together and heal tag etc... So good luck killing anything right now

So yes besides the freeps who have no business out there, sorry lobbies and turbine but they don't the moors is once again gone far to the left side instead if finding a happy medium.

We want balance and maybe if they didn't spend so much time working on the moors so they could scale up freeps and actually look for a solution you would see the #### we are looking at now right off gv steps.
    A tree is a tree, a Rock is a rock and a Troll is Elmo

Sounds like business as usual at Turbine - finding solutions nobody asked about for problems which never existed.

My mains are reaver and a BA. This is not fun PVP at all. Only farmers want to sit at GV all day, a few times I roam the map and see a few freeps who have escaped safe passage, I took down a group of 6 freeps all low levels, but where is the challenge n that? Some of us actually want a challenge in PVMP, not this Ezmode rubbish where you can take down groups of players with very little challenge. People I used to spar with 1v1, can't match me now so I have to nerf myself in 1v1s to make it fair. All ettens needed was a bit of tweaking. instead, it has gone the complete opposite from grams camp to gv camp and mostly entire map empty. Is this what the devs really believe we want?

First off, Ridduk, you coming back? Second, I agree yet disagree Elmo. you see this a #### but in reality this exactly what the creeps saw every night, a grams camp, which I'm pretty positive you were a part of.(Not trying to make you mad, just prove a point) And yes there is no challenge, wish they at least scaled the damage so we would have a tiny bit of a challenge.

~Rimenuir r6 hunter; Lumfatnur r8 warg; Lumfratur r6 BA; Lumleads r5 WL; and a bunch of low leveled guys

Quote Originally Posted by Rimenuir View Post
    First off, Ridduk, you coming back? Second, I agree yet disagree Elmo. you see this a #### but in reality this exactly what the creeps saw every night, a grams camp, which I'm pretty positive you were a part of.(Not trying to make you mad, just prove a point) And yes there is no challenge, wish they at least scaled the damage so we would have a tiny bit of a challenge.

~Rimenuir r6 hunter; Lumfatnur r8 warg; Lumfratur r6 BA; Lumleads r5 WL; and a bunch of low leveled guys
    1. I dont grams camp period, i may show up from time to time because thats where everyone is but im a solo player and i move around.

2. Grams camping hasnt been happening nearly as much over the last 6 months if you havent noticed because of the large number of creeps playing/creep zerg and Axles group but for a the last 2 weeks since Axle left theres been some.

3. Creeps that choice to sit at grams was their fault but thats not the reason they didnt get kills its because theyre afraid to come out and die some(just like freeps)

This update wasnt about trying to balance anything out at all it went so far the other way because of what they buffed,nerfed etc... instead of trying to find that middle ground.

Also if you dont believe Defilers are FoTm why are there so many sitting at gv heal tagging Ba's(probably freeps) ive never heard of, oh and that includes yourself.

lastly i dont know whats the bigger joke the fotm defilers or turbine allowing low levels in the moors for creeps to ezmode kill them for rank, personally i think you could call this pretty much fcing.

First off, Ridduk, you coming back?

Probably not as far as WL goes. I'm around on freepside occasionally though.
    Ridduk R14 WL
    Brandywine

Quote Originally Posted by LEGENDofALL View Post

2. Grams camping hasnt been happening nearly as much over the last 6 months if you havent noticed because of the large number of creeps playing/creep zerg and Axles group but for a the last 2 weeks since Axle left theres been some.
    Ah, so I guess you weren't around that much, because when Griefing came on, every night full blue map with a grams camp. The only reason it was lessened was because In Breeds would flip some keeps and make stuff fair, but every night. And it's not fcing, if freeps wont come out, no matter the rank, then I will pull out my Blackarrow and get some infamy instead of sitting on my warg.

Rimenuir~r6 Hunter; Lumfatnur~r8 Warg; Lumleads~r5 WL; Lumfratur~r6 BA; and a bunch of low leveled guys

Ah, so I guess you weren't around that much, because when Griefing came on, every night full blue map with a grams camp. The only reason it was lessened was because In Breeds would flip some keeps and make stuff fair, but every night. And it's not fcing, if freeps wont come out, no matter the rank, then I will pull out my Blackarrow and get some infamy instead of sitting on my warg.

Rimenuir~r6 Hunter; Lumfatnur~r8 Warg; Lumleads~r5 WL; Lumfratur~r6 BA; and a bunch of low leveled guys
    1. i was out when he was doing his grams thing which never stayed a grams thing but id ride by and find something else to do, obtw auto flips make the moors looking different then they really are.

2. No sorry IB pves when they dont like the outcome of a fight period, if it was for axles group or a zerg of creeps(which happened alot) it was a grams camp.

3. Its not fcing in terms of against the rules but it might as well be with how easy it is to kill them sorry i dont find that fun at all and rank is meanless so renown/infamy is pointless now, look at all the high ranks who did it in 5 months that good sir is a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart-Fury View Post
    Probably not as far as WL goes. I'm around on freepside occasionally though.
    Listen i'll give you pie if you gear up your captain and protect me.

First off, Ridduk, you coming back?
    He's mine! You can't have him! <3
    [CENTER][SIZE=1][COLOR=#800080]Runningluk Rank 15 Warg- Brandywine
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Meh. IB is a horrible kin that uses numbers to make up for what it lacks in skill, though sometimes that proves to not be enough either. I guess the color blue was lessened by IB on the map, but the majority of work was done by Arcanum.
    Gladden | Altria
    Arkenstone| Dark Impulse |Telcely
    Original Challenger of Gothmog

Listen i'll give you pie if you gear up your captain and protect me.
    Only 20 levels to go O.O
    Ridduk R14 WL
    Brandywine

Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart-Fury View Post
    Only 20 levels to go O.O
    You get to level 95 and i'll make sure Gil gives you a first age symbol

Lets see where to begin with this.

elmo lives and breathes PvMP. the reason it was a grams camp was because creeps chose to sit there it wasn't just the freeps and u really need to actually look at it that way for once instead of its the freeps always doing it. Why the hell do we have creeps like rhynin saying stay at grams all these newbie creeps come out and that's what they would live and breathe is grams camps/ or gv camps.

you know that would be great and all but the fact creeps are bugging out the gv 1shotters to get freeps is rather sad, u were talking about cappy reflect now all these creeps do is have defilers agro one shotters LoS and back up so that bas can run in for the kill the fact they are hotting those ba's makes the defiler not lose agro of the 1 shotters

1. i was out when he was doing his grams thing which never stayed a grams thing but id ride by and find something else to do, obtw auto flips make the moors looking different then they really are.

2. No sorry IB pves when they dont like the outcome of a fight period, if it was for axles group or a zerg of creeps(which happened alot) it was a grams camp.

3. Its not fcing in terms of against the rules but it might as well be with how easy it is to kill them sorry i dont find that fun at all and rank is meanless so renown/infamy is pointless now, look at all the high ranks who did it in 5 months that good sir is a joke.
    1.it never stayed at grams unless the creeps insisted on not leaving grams even to do a grams/lugz shuffle. 9/10 they would wait till the freeps got bored then push out after the numbers were drastically in their favor

2. from what I saw IB would PvE delving and flip a keep then we would go to fight it and they mapped to flip the other keep. sorry but that's PvE

3. Scaled PvP is a joke end of story

Quote Originally Posted by Starkorm View Post
    Meh. IB is a horrible kin that uses numbers to make up for what it lacks in skill, though sometimes that proves to not be enough either. I guess the color blue was lessened by IB on the map, but the majority of work was done by Arcanum.
    Sorry but I have to agree with it 6 freeps vs 15+ creeps and ill post the screenshot if u want meanwhile u guys called out a raid at aeop when it was only 6 grouped and 2 not grouped with us.

sure the map wasn't blue but the pvp sucked

You get to level 95 and i'll make sure Gil gives you a first age symbol
    Zomg here he goes offering my services as slavery
    [URL=http://s88.photobucket.com/user/csmoltz/media/sig-lotro2_zpsc635dbd5.jpg.html][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k183/csmoltz/sig-lotro2_zpsc635dbd5.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

freeps should be allowed to travel to the moors for free as creeps do, or at least make the time you get last considerably longer, freeps need all the help they can get right now
    Captain-General Corrakkas, Hero of Legend

Quote Originally Posted by corrakkas View Post
    freeps should be allowed to travel to the moors for free as creeps do, or at least make the time you get last considerably longer, freeps need all the help they can get right now
    I think U14 will rejuvenate the moors a bit, though I can't argue that allowing freeps in the moors for free is a bad idea - they should be let in for free.

F2p Moors action?

A certain Healer might be making a come back..... Drunk of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldeld View Post
    I think U14 will rejuvenate the moors a bit, though I can't argue that allowing freeps in the moors for free is a bad idea - they should be let in for free.
    Honestly, as much as we need freeps right now, I hope the ezmoders DON'T come back with U14. Its very irritating to see people who quit when the going got tough, come back once its easy again. No one enjoys a challenge anymore apparently. If the balance sways to freep favor again, you can bet your #### that a bunch of freeps will return. We don't need to see nightly grams camps.
    Amestoplease, Rk
    Ambusher, Warg

Quote Originally Posted by Ames View Post
    Honestly, as much as we need freeps right now, I hope the ezmoders DON'T come back with U14. Its very irritating to see people who quit when the going got tough, come back once its easy again. No one enjoys a challenge anymore apparently. If the balance sways to freep favor again, you can bet your #### that a bunch of freeps will return. We don't need to see nightly grams camps.
    I left the game when the game just got to the point it wasnt worth paying for, there are to many other games both f2p and sub that just are far far superior to what this game offers now. If I return on my healers It will be for the sole reason to come hang out with old time friends on a random basis. This game doesnt take endgame or pvp seriously anymore and I will never take this game seriously in return. Nor give them any amount of money.

The only money I will be putting into this game is a bottle of Scotch

Quote Originally Posted by Nandoreth View Post
    I left the game when the game just got to the point it wasnt worth paying for, there are to many other games both f2p and sub that just are far far superior to what this game offers now. If I return on my healers It will be for the sole reason to come hang out with old time friends on a random basis. This game doesnt take endgame or pvp seriously anymore and I will never take this game seriously in return. Nor give them any amount of money.

The only money I will be putting into this game is a bottle of Scotch
    You make a good point here, I do not discount those that left for other reasons. I'm just talking about the people that flipped to the other side, the people who play FOTM classes and the people who just stopped coming out to PvP because it got "too hard".
    Amestoplease, Rk
    Ambusher, Warg

Quote Originally Posted by Ames View Post
    You make a good point here, I do not discount those that left for other reasons. I'm just talking about the people that flipped to the other side, the people who play FOTM classes and the people who just stopped coming out to PvP because it got "too hard".
    its a easy fix.... Make Creep/Freep coms seperate currencies.... BOOM GOODBYE FLIPPERS.

I thought this Forum was dead lol
    Rimenuir r7 | Fadhroreth| Daechamnir | Beornemgarth | Rimenswords | Rimensneak | Rimenoath | Rimenseer | Smicho | Rimensmash | Rimentank |Fidough r9 | Lumfratur r7 | Lumhealz r6 | Lumwebs | Lumleads | Lumreaver r5 | Council of Nine: Leader
    Arkenstone Server, Originally from Meneldor '11