We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Anniversary has forgotten creeps

I logged in today to find the anniversary in full swing on my freep, only to find my creep had no sigils of dedication.

Why???

PS: I am vip and did get my 2 year frame on creep, but who cares about that. I want my zombie warg. :\

Also, if you had 1 sigil last year making a new creep still gives 1 sigil, but there's no way to get more than what you had last year and rerolling is not an option anyway.
    Last edited by RoyRogersMcFreely; Apr 15 2014 at 12:10 PM.
    You gotta chill to take it to the next level.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyRogersMcFreely View Post
    I logged in today to find the anniversary in full swing on my freep, only to find my creep had no sigils of dedication.

Why???

PS: I am vip and did get my 2 year frame on creep, but who cares about that. I want my zombie warg. :\

Also, if you had 1 sigil last year making a new creep still gives 1 sigil, but there's no way to get more than what you had last year and rerolling is not an option anyway.
    anniversary is April 24? am I rite?

Quote Originally Posted by germcell View Post
    anniversary is April 24? am I rite?
    Nope, it's active right now.
    You gotta chill to take it to the next level.

Unhappy

Where's our Sigil's of dedication this year?
    Any time you think you have influence, try ordering around someone else's dog

Check your wallet.

Quote Originally Posted by came11 View Post
    Check your wallet.
    Nothing added. No Sigil's recieved.
    Any time you think you have influence, try ordering around someone else's dog

Same here, no sigils for me. Got the correct portrait, but nothing in my wallet.
    Vilya: Healadder (defiler, R10), Kommisar (stalker, R7).
    Snowbourn: Superserial (warleader, R8), Steelstack (reaver, R6).
    Brandywine: Manvet (champion, R10 - Retired); Stargash-1 (reaver, R12)

Weren't the sigils year dependent? This year, for my 7 year gift I got the dancing emote and 5 +5% attack buffs, as well as the new character portrait frame.
    [COLOR=#800000]Various Hobbits, Thwilda the dwarf lass, and Gnersk, Stalker[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Siegfriedpf View Post
    Weren't the sigils year dependent? This year, for my 7 year gift I got the dancing emote and 5 +5% attack buffs, as well as the new character portrait frame.
    Correct.

[I]In the sea without lees standeth the Bird of Hermes.
    [/I][I]When all his feathers be from him gone, He standeth still here as a stone.
    Here is now both white and red, And all so the stone to quicken the dead[/I][I].
    The Bird of Hermes is my name, Eating my wings to make me tame.[/I]

Considering a tribemate got 3 greater sigils of battle yesterday from those token boxes I hardly think we were forgotten. I think those are way more useful then getting an ok skin, at least for about half the classes.