We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tamlong View Post
    Not at all, 80% of the time I play creep, so another one of your stab in the dark generalisations that show u don't have a clue what you are talking about and can only make cheap generalisations. Your sig says warg so I guess that is your main class, I bet you were one of the biggest complainers about freeps when creeps were the underdog. Am I right? Ofc I am. How's that for a stab in the dark, a bit too accurate for you?
    Stop taking it so seriously, you're making yourself look stupid.
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#cc0099]Jinxycat [/COLOR][/B][B]|[COLOR=#cc0099] Spinnerette
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B]Inept Officer [/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=1][B]|[/B][/SIZE][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B] Creatures of the Fiery Kind[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
    [/CENTER]

Is Audacity actually working for Fell/Orc damage? I mean I am not seeing ANY mitigation changes in character panel that can be logicly explained by the added -inc damage from audacity. Neither do I see any difference in the actual damage taken.

Is Audacity for freeps broken? or maybe I just dont understand how it works now

edit: nvm I found it and seems to work just fine after testing
    Last edited by Felathurin; Apr 16 2014 at 10:13 AM.
    Felathurin - Agathe - Serindel - Brunty
    Warmonger Brunt R14 Reaver, Blunt "James" Defiler, Nurks Warleader
    Laurelin Server 'C.O.I.N. Caster'
    "Everything in life is vibration." A. Einstein

I am compiling a list of items that people are ignoring to recognize that will help you stop your QQ, if your on landy please talk to Kaize he has been reworking some of his setup as well.. for now I will drop 4 items on the list for those of you who think that I am joking and you check this yourself after you retrait your virtues to something suitable and not just VALOR and JUSTICE! Btw... try using heal reduction attacks... everyone has them...

Wildermore Bow Of Evasion 1801 Phsyical Mit 2021 Crit Defense (Your a heavy class champ your not going to really be pew-pewing someone anyways...
    Sarchol (Pits Of Isengard) you take a 450 Armour reduction BUT! you increase your mitigations by over 600 and Tactical by 1500!
    Ettenmoors Rings (Get the 2 peice or your QQs your own fault).. you can't wear the best PVE gear and expect to run around killing high ranks with ease

These 3 peices alone with the proper traiting push you over 50% fell-wrough and orc-craft mit...

PS the moors isn't about SOLO... it never has been get over it!

Maybe if you are a heavy class it is easy to get 50% oc/fw mit, but as a medium armor class i'm struggling to get 35%. And thats with the moors rings and a class equivalent of that wildermore bow. Mits needed a nerf, but i dont think its unreasonable to maintain an acceptable amount of mitigations without trading off a huge chunk of your dps or going on scavenger hunts for pieces of gear from 2 level caps ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderhorse View Post
    Btw... try using heal reduction attacks... everyone has them...

champs dont have a -incoming healing. QQ

and i know i'm being knit picky but the 2 moors ring makes a tough choice for some classes like (once again) champ. Right now, I can put on heal proc rings and get about 8k heals every 1-1.25 minutes. If I put on 2 moors rings instead, I gain a little bit of stats, and a little less than 5% mits. Does 5% mits+slight stat increase cover about 8k heals? but My guess is not, but i haven't tested it yet.

One big issue of this "mits" debate is currently how easy it is for a lot of creep classes to nearly completely strip us of them.

other items that increase mits:
    norcroft iron necklace (66 vit, 178 morale, 784 phys mits, 1567 tact mits)
    wold iron bauble (63 vit, 336 morale, 1513 tact mit).
    Last edited by mrfigglesworth; Apr 16 2014 at 11:24 AM.

Moors is definitely imbalanced at the moment, and Freeps definitely have been nerfed into the ground. Wish I could say I was surprised that Turbine screwed things up.....again....but unfortunately, I cannot.

That said, QQing about it won't change anything. Take it from one who knows. Buckle down, suck it up, and try to enjoy the parts of this game that are still "fun". If you take PvP seriously (and by seriously I mean playing to win and only to win), you aren't going to have a good time. Play for fun and the lulz, not for the wins.
    I've been at the mercy of men just following orders. Never again.

Quote Originally Posted by nubcat View Post
    Stop taking it so seriously, you're making yourself look stupid.
    I think you already earned that badge with your comments so far.

I am compiling a list of items that people are ignoring to recognize that will help you stop your QQ, if your on landy please talk to Kaize he has been reworking some of his setup as well.. for now I will drop 4 items on the list for those of you who think that I am joking and you check this yourself after you retrait your virtues to something suitable and not just VALOR and JUSTICE! Btw... try using heal reduction attacks... everyone has them...

Wildermore Bow Of Evasion 1801 Phsyical Mit 2021 Crit Defense (Your a heavy class champ your not going to really be pew-pewing someone anyways...
    Sarchol (Pits Of Isengard) you take a 450 Armour reduction BUT! you increase your mitigations by over 600 and Tactical by 1500!
    Ettenmoors Rings (Get the 2 peice or your QQs your own fault).. you can't wear the best PVE gear and expect to run around killing high ranks with ease

These 3 peices alone with the proper traiting push you over 50% fell-wrough and orc-craft mit...

PS the moors isn't about SOLO... it never has been get over it!
    so youre saying, since freeps dps was already lowered U13, and our BPE Cap was lowered 5%. We should lower our stats even more by putting RoI lvl 75 gear on

and for the fact of 2-3 creep skills can nerf our mits into the abyss?

Do you not see the irony?

so what if the took away all the lvl 2 corruptions and shafted creeps there that would be a mess and we wouldn't hear the end of it.

i am running around with that gear on nerfed to hell and high water, but medium armors struggle to hit 50% let alone 45 without dropping all set bonuses and damage,morale etc sorta just goes out the window.
    -------------------------------------------

I got a better idea to put all this to bed why don't they give creeps the same trait lines as freeps and call it good, a survival line(where your damage is low, survivability is high) a Dps line(Where damage is high survivability is nil) and either a CC, range or healing line. then we may see balance because name one class that can do a lot of damage and heal a group all at the same time?
    [URL=http://s88.photobucket.com/user/csmoltz/media/sig-lotro2_zpsc635dbd5.jpg.html][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k183/csmoltz/sig-lotro2_zpsc635dbd5.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Things may have been skewed a bit. But until people group up and get back to normal routines, there isn't enough data to track if it is or by how much. If people are already traiting mitigations instead of max morale, and they are still low, then it might be something to look at. Creeps did need a bit of a boost. Max mitigations from freeps by default and ability to trait morale and damage caused issues in the moors. Hence the change...Did it work? not sure yet. it has been out for 2 days and people are still doing PVE content and havent been out in force so all you have is GV campers and first looks. OP is right on some levels...The idea behind the change was to promote dynamic traiting...pre U13 freeps did not have to worry about mits...they were given through Vit and easily maxed. Now they have been lowered to bring traiting back into the mix. That is not to say that the changes ddin't break things...After a few weeks we will be able to tell for sure. But right now. GV steps fighting is not the best way to get the idea on how things are.

Yicky(R13) Weaver - Now Brandywiner{LOTRO Player Council member}
    The Witch Kings Seventh Legion
    Bubblez - Defiler
    The Black Appendage of Sauron - Leader
    www.theblackappendage.com/monstermanual

Quote Originally Posted by Delmore View Post
    Things may have been skewed a bit. But until people group up and get back to normal routines, there isn't enough data to track if it is or by how much. If people are already traiting mitigations instead of max morale, and they are still low, then it might be something to look at. Creeps did need a bit of a boost. Max mitigations from freeps by default and ability to trait morale and damage caused issues in the moors. Hence the change...Did it work? not sure yet. it has been out for 2 days and people are still doing PVE content and havent been out in force so all you have is GV campers and first looks. OP is right on some levels...The idea behind the change was to promote dynamic traiting...pre U13 freeps did not have to worry about mits...they were given through Vit and easily maxed. Now they have been lowered to bring traiting back into the mix. That is not to say that the changes ddin't break things...After a few weeks we will be able to tell for sure. But right now. GV steps fighting is not the best way to get the idea on how things are.
    So this update was aimed at group play? Have you tried soloing a freep since u13 - what did you think?

As for the mits over morale discussion I would love to see any freep enter the ettenmoors with less than 15k morale and have any chance!

Shumzuda R11 Blackarrow - Shumheals R6 Defiler - Shumzud R6 Warg Beardhug R9 Champion - Majeika R8 LM - Chuffnel Burglar
    Not all those who wander are lost.

its still possible to go out with any class over 15k morale and have capped mitigations, it just takes some intelligence and effort... the ones QQing are trying to come back out with morale stacked legendary items, jewellery, and virtues... I have had some good fights and some that were blow outs, it all depends on what they are are using in their legendary items, gear and their virtues... I myself wouldn't expect to run out to the moors with Valor/Justice/Zeal/A Single mit virtue and then a major stat virtue like Determination/Wisdom and expect to survive very long... granted maybe they should increase the mitigation recieved from armour a bit .25% not 25% but .25% per point of armour a small increase but enough to give them a little more of a boost so they aren't complaining so much... but the ones who have taken the time to work their setups properly have been a tough fight I have taken some losses, taken some wins, and even had some fights that were blow outs on both ends of the map.... ((please note that I have made suggestions on gear changes, LI Titles and even some Relics that will increase everyones chances at survival...)) give it another week or 2 and things will start seeming more balanced once people get their setups reworked to face the challenges.... Dont expect to run back out to the moors with the exact same gear and face roll your keyboards for a win.

List of mitigation helpers...

LI Titles available at wildermore
    Crafted Relic Crit Defense + Physical and Tactical Mitigation
    Sarchol from Pits of Isengard
    Ettenmoors ring set
    Virtues Compassion/Innocence/Charity
    Anvil pocket item from Isengard
    Wildermore bow of evasion
    (Please also note that your mit cap isn't cap for orc-craft and fell-wrought damage types... you can overkill your mitigations to increase these my guard is already pushing 51% and 58% with sword and board)
    Please feel free to add any items you find helpful
    Last edited by Thunderhorse; Apr 17 2014 at 02:03 PM.

and for your information Sarchol may be lvl 75 but mitigations overkill surpasses the small armour loss of the 95 cloaks.... if you had a clue you would be farming it or have it already like the good players already do!

PS 55.2% OC/FW mitigation 49.2 tactical reached thank you sarchol... LOL @ easy moders I can kill them when you don't

maybe if you were doing testing and knew how to survive in pvp you wouldn't be QQing in the forums but killing and laughing with me as well

http://i62.tinypic.com/ir03za.jpg[/IMG] physical oc/fw hover over

http://i61.tinypic.com/2j2suo9.jpg[/IMG] tactical hover over

copy paste links to a fresh page and check my guard all you want for yourself if you must... and please learn how to play
    Last edited by Thunderhorse; Apr 22 2014 at 02:33 AM.

http://i62.tinypic.com/ir03za.jpg[/IMG] physical oc/fw hover over

http://i61.tinypic.com/2j2suo9.jpg[/IMG] tactical hover over

copy paste links to a fresh page and check my guard all you want for yourself if you must... and please learn how to play
    "Heyyy guys, guess what ?! I'm a mouseclicker playing a melee class ! But you should L2P"

Man i had a doubt you was a joke, now i just know it.

I don't know on what server you play, but if you manage to kill something, i can't even imagine how bad people are on these servers ahahaha.

You did use a scroll on those pics, though. Cheater.
    Feailuve - Aeviternus - Vesanus
    Brandywine

The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

Quote Originally Posted by germcell View Post
    have numbers to back that up or just opinion?

HPS may be close but mini have more utility, flops, full heals, bubbles, incombat rez....
    Since mini gets 2 shot in moors now (15k moral tops), almost no one plays them.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000000d6cff/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Galadhol View Post
    Hah. Even if you're getting 10% increase in orc craft/fell wrought mitigations after working your traits (currently got innocence and compassion slotted), you'll still remain squishy. And changing gear so that you can acquire more tactical mitigation(ettens ring sets) you'll be giving up morale and dps which in turns isn't really worth it considering the payoffs in damage are so small...

I think Turbine went wrong here by upping creep heals and damage while reducing freep damage and mitigations. But yes, it's slightly amusing currently. Not to mention seeing those low level freeps who have been scaled try their hand in pvp and getting 2 shotted right after leaving GV stairs when theres mass of ba's camping it.
    And we got catapults coming! That solves everything. Who knows, might even get lot more amusing than what it is now!

I would also like to see skills which are not currently being mitigated like Reavers impale(extra hits from bleeds) and Loremasters adding injury to insult mitigated somehow. Like by assigning damage type to them...
    This is spot on.

What Turbine should have done (IMO), is go with the freep changes (nerfs), but NOT boost creep damage and heals. If that had been the case I think we would be seeing a much more balanced moors.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000000d6cff/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Look im not the one crying about being killed.. I take very little damage from any of the creep classes, VT hits me for 2.5 on crit 3.5 on a dev strike, reavers have a hard time fighting me, wargs wont even pounce me without 3+ and I am not complaining about fighting defilers (Which are creep version of a mini) I showed that you were just QQing easy moders... doesn't matter what server your on but your terribad complaining as heavy classes and not knowing anything about your own toons/mitigations or how to adapt to the play changes. if I have to record demo's to prove my point even more then so be it, because its funny how horrible you are... you aren't even running mitigation virtues I bet your virtues are Valor/Justice/MainStat/Loyalty and probably a secondary stat that has little to no mitigation support.

I even did some testing with sword and board....

http://i59.tinypic.com/2q015dc.jpg[/IMG]
    57.6% OC/FW mitigation I could probably hit the 60% mark but I run tactical mitigation titles so that spiders and defilers don't do to much damage and I also carry poison removal pots just to be on the safe side since those damage types can be removed from the buff bar. I can see hunters/wardens complaining about not being able to reach mitigation cap with them having no access to LI titles that have mitigations... but there are crafted relics that can be used in place of the titles as my crafted relics are the +40 might 700 crit 700 mastery ones.
    Last edited by Thunderhorse; Apr 22 2014 at 10:45 AM.

if I have to record demo's to prove my point even more then so be it
    Oh please, man.. do it. That will be so fun to watch !
    "My friends call me Gray, my enemies call for back-up" - GRay, 2003.
    "Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" - GRay, 2012.

r11 warg, r9 reaver/BA/def, r8 WL/Weav. Freep destroyer since 1989.

Quote Originally Posted by douglasburns View Post
    Since mini gets 2 shot in moors now (15k moral tops), almost no one plays them.
    Oh, really? Care to substantiate this as more than additional QQ?
    [COLOR=#800000]Various Hobbits, Thwilda the dwarf lass, and Gnersk, Stalker[/COLOR]

what's stupid about this whole itemization deal is EVERYONE is practically the same. Sure, heavies can usually get some sort of trait mits bonus, but light armors have will for tact mit and a lot of classes have +mits in their LI stamps. lights can easily get to 40/40, mediums can probably get near 50/50 and heavies can easily get 50/50.

No difference between the classes besides the cap on lights.

Quote Originally Posted by Siegfriedpf View Post
    Oh, really? Care to substantiate this as more than additional QQ?
    Sorry Mr troll, Its just what happens out there. Everyone who plays knows it.

If there is a mini in the group creeps focus and it is dead within seconds.

If there is a defiler. It sits there and healbots its 60k moral, and freeps pound on it making little to no progress on its ridicuious heals and moral, all the while debuffed of all their armour and stats.

Look im not the one crying about being killed.. I take very little damage from any of the creep classes, VT hits me for 2.5 on crit 3.5 on a dev strike, reavers have a hard time fighting me, wargs wont even pounce me without 3+ and I am not complaining about fighting defilers (Which are creep version of a mini) I showed that you were just QQing easy moders... doesn't matter what server your on but your terribad complaining as heavy classes and not knowing anything about your own toons/mitigations or how to adapt to the play changes. if I have to record demo's to prove my point even more then so be it, because its funny how horrible you are... you aren't even running mitigation virtues I bet your virtues are Valor/Justice/MainStat/Loyalty and probably a secondary stat that has little to no mitigation support.

57.6% OC/FW mitigation I could probably hit the 60% mark but I run tactical mitigation titles so that spiders and defilers don't do to much damage and I also carry poison removal pots just to be on the safe side since those damage types can be removed from the buff bar. I can see hunters/wardens complaining about not being able to reach mitigation cap with them having no access to LI titles that have mitigations... but there are crafted relics that can be used in place of the titles as my crafted relics are the +40 might 700 crit 700 mastery ones.
    Are you done calling everyone bad?? BTW if a reavrs dev is hitting you for 3.5 ( 4.3K) most likely being the top end ... your list are not outstanding.. most likely only buttering you up for a 8-9k impale ( quick math 11k) and since you are dropping your health that's probably 50% of your health... sorry to say but the only creeps afraid to fight you might be them deadly rank 0 reavers.. AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Freeps- Deok lvl 95 Hunter
    Creeps - Cintona Rank 11 Darkblits Rank 7

Quote Originally Posted by douglasburns View Post
    Sorry Mr troll, Its just what happens out there. Everyone who plays knows it.

If there is a mini in the group creeps focus and it is dead within seconds.

If there is a defiler. It sits there and healbots its 60k moral, and freeps pound on it making little to no progress on its ridicuious heals and moral, all the while debuffed of all their armour and stats.
    If my post hits your threshold for trolling, I think you need to recallibrate big time!

Your initial post didn't have anything in it about GvG or RvR playing and focus from multiple creeps on a single mini. It's true for a LOT of classes, both sides, that if the opposing group can focus a single group member, that group member will likely be toast. Maybe your lone mini needs some backup? or to be more situationally aware of what's going on around him/her.
    [COLOR=#800000]Various Hobbits, Thwilda the dwarf lass, and Gnersk, Stalker[/COLOR]

SO what youre saying is we should all rely on over capped mits and our cooldowns, so basically it takes a zerg to kill you but youre more of a gnat then anything to creeps. so in essence you don't like to challenge yourself in pvp youre one of those "u cant kill me but I cant kill you types".

however traiting like this to play the role your class is intended in group play I agree with but if this is ur build these creeps are terrible not us
    [URL=http://s88.photobucket.com/user/csmoltz/media/sig-lotro2_zpsc635dbd5.jpg.html][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k183/csmoltz/sig-lotro2_zpsc635dbd5.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Siegfriedpf View Post
    If my post hits your threshold for trolling, I think you need to recallibrate big time!

Your initial post didn't have anything in it about GvG or RvR playing and focus from multiple creeps on a single mini. It's true for a LOT of classes, both sides, that if the opposing group can focus a single group member, that group member will likely be toast. Maybe your lone mini needs some backup? or to be more situationally aware of what's going on around him/her.
    Nice way to side-step my point.

Defilers now need 5 vs 1 to beat (even rank 1). Freep healers only take 1 vs 1 and can be 2 shot very easily. Obviously with a group of creeps they go down even faster. This all at capped new mitts of course.

This fact. Obvious fact, if you've been playing lately. Saying this is balanced is insane.

Either remove the creep buffs (and keep the freep mitt changes), or give freep cloth armour classes a bonus 10 to 15k moral boost in moors so healers can have a few seconds to react to creeps ganking them.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast