We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by donxavier View Post
    So, I've looked throughout the store and there must be some hidden corner I'm not seeing because I can't find the 10 extra quest slots item. Where is it located?
    It's not available in the Store itself. Instead, open your quest log. Besides the information about your current quest slots (which should say something like 13/42, for example) you should see a button which reads "Add Slots". Click it and it will allow you to purchase +10 quest slots for 40 Mithril Coins. You can buy this twice, giving a total of +20 quest slots. Be aware, though, that this is PER CHARACTER purchase rather than the account-wide version from the HD Legendary Edition.
    German, female, migrated from CodeMasters in 2011, Premium member, slow-leveller, pure PvEer and opposed to Forced Emotes - wherever I fit into the statistic, it's not in its middle.

Quote Originally Posted by donxavier View Post
    So, I've looked throughout the store and there must be some hidden corner I'm not seeing because I can't find the 10 extra quest slots item. Where is it located?
    Open your quest panel, there's an 'add slots' button at the top center right where your number of quests is located.

RIP ELENDILMIR • Jingle Jangle
    Landroval
    : LAERLIN (Bio + Drawings) • LAERWEN • OLORIEL • AETHELIND (Bio + Drawing) • NETHAEL

Unhappy

how did we get so squishy???? prior to u13, i was taking on lv95 (im a 95hnt) sigs and hardy worried... now....im having to trait up phys mit (btw, hunter yellow line.. supposed to give us a 5% mit bump... not working) but in doing so im losing agility and vitality!!! ./fail!

- inspect misses now 1 tab. the buggy one with the traits
    - session play on the fords of isen is changed also. you dont run out of power so ultra fast as before

I'm not sure but they may have changed the functionality of some mounted combat skills. The Rohirrim stance on my light horse feels a bit different with my guardian. But I'm really not sure.

This was documented, but not fully....

Does anyone have a full list of all the Region deeds that they added? For instance, "Deeds of Bree-Land." When I logged in, I think I got about 15-20 deeds that spontaneously appeared and then completed and I'm not sure what they were and was curious. I THINK I ended up with 16 or 18 Sturdy Steel Keys from them (and a slew of lootboxes of various levels).

Thanks!

P.S. There was also the deeds discussed above for Trait Points.

P.P.S There was also a brand new random quest: A Chilling Revelation, level 37, from the Trollshaws revamp.
    Radian- Champion- Landroval

Trolls, trees, and spiders in Limlight Gorge have a lot more morale than they did pre-U13. They went from around 72K to 99K+ for the regular ones, and from around 145K to 190K+ for the stronger trees and spiders.

I didn't check the two named trolls, they were around 160K before but I don't know what they are now. Edited to add: Ghamp is now 205K+.
    Last edited by ShireDweller; Apr 15 2014 at 09:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Laire View Post
    Any idea what tier recipe this is? Haven't seen it yet on the AH.
    T9 gated behind reputation. You can find it at the Ent faction barter.
    Officer of Radix Lecti @ Laurelin (the only real taters)
    You want to know more?
    http://radixlecti.eu/
    The wise & sociable 2012
    Hero of the small folk 2013
    Original Tundra Cub owner 2014
    The kinship that brought the hobbit to Isengard :)

I wonder if its an intended change that the task board items that used to be at trollshaws are now at Misty Mountains? Which would be fine but their is a task board at Gloins Camp at Misty Mountains but you have to go all the way to High Crag to turn them in? Isn't there usually a collection box at all task boards in an area not just one. Or is this a bug I should report?
    Eldalleth Altaholic on Gladden and Landroval and Brandywine (Formerly of Dwarrowdelf)
    I stream on twitch you can find me on twitch.tv/eldalleth
    I am also a member of the Official Lotro Stream Team and can be seen Wednesday nights there :)

The Guardian's skill 'warchant' no longer has a cry/yell sound, just a sort of 'fizz'.

The icon for Guardian's Pledge skill has changed... its now some neon blue ugly thing.
    [SIZE=3]NO SLEEP 'TILL MORDOR!![/SIZE]

There are now 1-shotters inside Gramsfoot in the Ettenmoors

The whole Ettenmoors area got a graphical bump, there is a lot more 'frill' (grass, bushes etc) everywhere. Not sure what this is going to do for lag but it looks a lot better.
    [SIZE=3]NO SLEEP 'TILL MORDOR!![/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Eldalleth View Post
    I wonder if its an intended change that the task board items that used to be at trollshaws are now at Misty Mountains? Which would be fine but their is a task board at Gloins Camp at Misty Mountains but you have to go all the way to High Crag to turn them in? Isn't there usually a collection box at all task boards in an area not just one. Or is this a bug I should report?
    Gloin's Camp is supposed to have either an NPC or a collection box. Not all Task Boards use the collection box turn-in mechanism. Some still use NPCs. Bug report that (and yes, it was reported in Beta, but it was too late at that point).

Keep in mind that the level range for the ND is now 24 to 30, for the Trollshaws it is now 35 to 40 and for the Misties it is 40 to 45 for most things. So, the lowered top level made the switch necessary. Task items have to match the level of the zone. Items that are too high have to go toward boards in the zones with the correct level. Where levels overlap, you can use the task items at all of the relevant regions.
    "No sadder words of tongue or pen are the words: 'Might have been'." -- John Greenleaf Whittier
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda
    On planet Earth, there is a try.
    Indeed, in a world and life full of change, the only constant is human nature (A is A, after all :P).
    We old vets need to keep in mind those who come after us.

Detach and reveive items from detached mail now make a "thunk" sound. Nice litlle addition
    [I]"Deserves it! I daresay he does. Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of judgment. For even the wise cannot see all ends"[/I] - [B]Gandalf[/B]

Any idea what tier recipe this is? Haven't seen it yet on the AH.
    STeel blue Dye

T9

From the Fangorn rep traders ..from memory 100 Fangorn Leaves and Ally standing (only looked at them briefly)

http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Item...lue_Dye_Recipe
    "When I want your opinion, I'll read your entrails"
    - Worf has Spoken!

Worfie - Warden

Quote Originally Posted by Worfie View Post
    STeel blue Dye

T9

From the Fangorn rep traders ..from memory 100 Fangorn Leaves and Ally standing (only looked at them briefly)

http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Item...lue_Dye_Recipe
    Eww. I'll have to check if it's at the scholar's guild, some food items are apparently there. Thanks.

Edit: Scholar's guild has a recipe
    Last edited by Laire; Apr 15 2014 at 08:26 PM.

RIP ELENDILMIR • Jingle Jangle
    Landroval
    : LAERLIN (Bio + Drawings) • LAERWEN • OLORIEL • AETHELIND (Bio + Drawing) • NETHAEL

Quote Originally Posted by q945 View Post
    The Guardian's skill 'warchant' no longer has a cry/yell sound, just a sort of 'fizz'.
    Can't remeber this was a cry before. Actually I am pretty sure it has always been the fizz.

Guardian Pledge and Smashing Stab have their old Icons replaced with the ones from the trait tree.
    You can find them here: http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/The_Defender_of_the_Free

There is also a new/old Bug. Protection by the Sword does not grant a parry response to the guardian, it also can prevents the guardian of having his own parry responses to effect him.

Last edited by Schinderhannes; Apr 15 2014 at 08:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Schinderhannes View Post
    Can't remeber this was a cry before. Actually I am pretty sure it has always been the fizz.
    The fizz has always been there but it was in combination with a "huwaaaaarrrr" on my Dwarf.
    Chromite/Grumbletocks/Grumbletunes/Schrade on Landroval, Chromite on Arkenstone, Appendage on Brandywine

Here are a few changes in Filikul (turtle):

-The Turtle's health was doubled.

-You can no longer get Bright Emblems of Nimrodel from it.

-The amount you Medallions of Moria you loot from the chest was reduced from three to two.

I'm hoping some, if not all, of these changes are bugs, and are not intentional, especially the removal of the Nimrodel Emblems. People will not run Turtle any more, because that is what they usually ran it for.

Quote Originally Posted by Anyelir View Post
    It's not available in the Store itself. Instead, open your quest log. Besides the information about your current quest slots (which should say something like 13/42, for example) you should see a button which reads "Add Slots". Click it and it will allow you to purchase +10 quest slots for 40 Mithril Coins. You can buy this twice, giving a total of +20 quest slots. Be aware, though, that this is PER CHARACTER purchase rather than the account-wide version from the HD Legendary Edition.

Open your quest panel, there's an 'add slots' button at the top center right where your number of quests is located.
    Thank you both for the information. I'll check it out when I get home tonight. I'm not worried about it not being an account wide thing because I really only play one character. I've never been an alt-aholic.
    Don't vote for Sapience...vote for meeeee!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    Warden's are now hard capped at 20% for block, parry, and evade (only raw +% avoidances like sword bonuses go about this cap). Compared to 25% before the update. I'm unsure about other classes.
    Same thing for guardian.

Before U13, I could go over the top and have 30% block, 31% parry and 25% evade. The cap is now 20% percent (instead of 25% before), 25% in block and 26% in parry thanks to a mix of guardian blue/red lines. It's so easy to cap too.

If you left click in the virtue panel on a virtue, a link will open to your deeds tracker and will show you what deed you have to do in order to get that virtue. I found that very handy! If you double click on a virtue, it will equip it.

Quote Originally Posted by Martinuil View Post
    If you left click in the virtue panel on a virtue, a link will open to your deeds tracker and will show you what deed you have to do in order to get that virtue. I found that very handy! If you double click on a virtue, it will equip it.
    I am fairly sure that feature was available even before U13.

A very minor change I noted: The quest "A Tour of Bree" now includes a visit in Lalia's store.

Quote Originally Posted by SjsharksBoy View Post
    I'm hoping some, if not all, of these changes are bugs, and are not intentional, especially the removal of the Nimrodel Emblems. People will not run Turtle any more, because that is what they usually ran it for.
    That and a chance to find Nanu.

And that's about the only group I get to join, since the rest I see are usually L95 T3 runs.
    § Elendilmir refugee on Ark §

§ Aerynsol . 29 | Arestelle . 105 | Calairiel . 42 | Gwaewen . 41 | Iadessea . 26 | Magrith . 37 | Melaidhrin . 29 | Miraear . 28 | Muiriol . 105 | Nephra . 21 | Solina-1 . 33 §

§ miraear's threads: a cosmetic history §

Quote Originally Posted by ShireDweller View Post
    Trolls, trees, and spiders in Limlight Gorge have a lot more morale than they did pre-U13. They went from around 72K to 99K+ for the regular ones, and from around 145K to 190K+ for the stronger trees and spiders.

I didn't check the two named trolls, they were around 160K before but I don't know what they are now. Edited to add: Ghamp is now 205K+.
    Giants and trolls in the Giant Halls of the Misty Mountains went from 7-8k to 11-12k. Maybe all the signature mobs (maybe all mobs?) got a 40% bump?

The Hobnanigan grounds have been renovated and expanded.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast