We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Buying bottled freep tears

WTB bottles of freep tears ''QQ this, QQthat, QQdefiler'' Etcetc

You camped us for months at grams with your healer spam.

Welcome to the dark age. If you don't like it, go back to bree.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiumdurr View Post

Sounds like they will bypass Bree and head straight on through to Defiler-town (da da da, won't you take me to...)

notice the ones coming out didn't take any time to fix their virtues, relics in their legendarys, or get 1st ages(As if they need them)... they expected to come right back out and faceroll their keyboard with empty morale and morale virtues instead of taking the time to get their mitigations lined out.... I do not feel sorry for them it is their own stupidity.

I couldn't agree more. Freeps who spend 1000's of hours getting to level 95,subscribe the whole time, spend more hours getting legendaries,spend more time getting virtues shouldn't be able to stand up to a creep who can buy their entire class in the LOTRO store.

To me,that's perfectly fair. I think a scaled level 20 with 10k of morale can easily beat a rank 12 creep with 72k morale. Those little 100 points of morale damage scaled 20's do really add up. Think about it,if you you keep hitting someone with 72k morale with 100 points of damage,you can easily kill them in two or three days.You could do it in one weekend and still have time to go out for a movie after. I think freeps are jsut whining.

I remember when it would take us a week to kill one creep,now these crybabies whine that it takes them 2 or 3 days.Sheesh.

Quote Originally Posted by joajoa View Post
    I couldn't agree more. Freeps who spend 1000's of hours getting to level 95,subscribe the whole time, spend more hours getting legendaries,spend more time getting virtues shouldn't be able to stand up to a creep who can buy their entire class in the LOTRO store.

To me,that's perfectly fair. I think a scaled level 20 with 10k of morale can easily beat a rank 12 creep with 72k morale. Those little 100 points of morale damage scaled 20's do really add up. Think about it,if you you keep hitting someone with 72k morale with 100 points of damage,you can easily kill them in two or three days.You could do it in one weekend and still have time to go out for a movie after. I think freeps are jsut whining.

I remember when it would take us a week to kill one creep,now these crybabies whine that it takes them 2 or 3 days.Sheesh.
    Your sarcasm is thick, as it was intended obviously.

So what you are getting at is that you want a slap on the back and congratulations for getting to 95? Also you think freeps SHOULD be able to kill a creep because they DESERVE it as a subscriber. Also, it takes too long to kill a creep?

Well I congratulate you on level 95 JoaJoa, good job for doing it! I am proud of your determination, your work ethic, your contributions to Turbine as a subscriber. I appreciate all that you have done for this MMO and I appreciate you as a person. Will you now do me the honor of congratulating me on doing the same with my freeps and at the same time ranking my creeps?

Quote Originally Posted by Aiumdurr View Post

Yes, but back then it was the skill of freeps that made it possible for them to camp Grams all the time.

actually the ones QQing are empty morale and it serves them right for not using mitigations.. I feel no pity for them and laugh because I have no issues... I am old school and been running mitigations since SoA, Moria and all the way up till the 95 cap when they overloaded the vitality mitigations pool... they deserve what they get for overloading their morale pools with empty points. those of us who have been dedicated to our classes have no issues with our toons, can easily beat someone 1v1 and even won a couple 2v1 with the creeps being r6-7 vs a R7 guard.... its not about how much life you got its about how little damage you take from mitigations being capped

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderhorse View Post
    actually the ones QQing are empty morale and it serves them right for not using mitigations.. I feel no pity for them and laugh because I have no issues... I am old school and been running mitigations since SoA, Moria and all the way up till the 95 cap when they overloaded the vitality mitigations pool... they deserve what they get for overloading their morale pools with empty points. those of us who have been dedicated to our classes have no issues with our toons, can easily beat someone 1v1 and even won a couple 2v1 with the creeps being r6-7 vs a R7 guard.... its not about how much life you got its about how little damage you take from mitigations being capped
    Seems you have a penchant for continually patting yourself on the back and calling others stupid.

The PvP kins welcome this update even while they groin over loss of easymode. They actually love it. The challenge is real and the well coordinated groups with the right makeup win.
    This is an elitist freep PvPers Dream.
    The casuals arent having as much fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Exion_Blade View Post
    The PvP kins welcome this update even while they groin over loss of easymode. They actually love it. The challenge is real and the well coordinated groups with the right makeup win.
    This is an elitist freep PvPers Dream.
    The casuals arent having as much fun.
    Huh, well then maybe Turbine will get rid of audacity gear (or make it passive) so the PvP kins PvP in LOTRO again.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowlock View Post
    Huh, well then maybe Turbine will get rid of audacity gear (or make it passive) so the PvP kins PvP in LOTRO again.
    SVP is doing very well on Brandywine, much better than Iron Rangers ever did.

Quote Originally Posted by Moors-Battlemaster View Post
    Yes, I see you there, mephiston. Hi.

Quote Originally Posted by Moors-Battlemaster View Post
    I second this. The current state is very hard on the soloer (which I prefer), but group versus group we are doing quite well.
    R10 LM - R10 Burg - R7 Hunter - R11 Warg - R11 Defiler - R8 BA