We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Forum Appearance Seems "Bigger"

This is a silly problem and entirely my own fault, but I have no idea how I did it.

Earlier I was cleaning the area of my laptop where the mouse pad is while these forums were the active window. As I ran across the mouse pad I changed some setting somehow and now everything on this forum seems larger, and not just the font, even the little graphics and everything. There is now even a scroll bar at the bottom because the entire site is too big for the window, which has never happened before. I have no idea how I did this and I cannot replicate it to reverse what I have done. The larger size phenomenon only happens with this forum, all other websites appear normal. Though it is a rather minor thing, it is completely driving me crazy. I tried doing a search on the forums, but not surprisingly I did not find a similar problem. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

I am using the Firefox browser and Windows 7 Ultimate if that helps.

Thanks in advance!

For Firefox, you can increase and decrease the image (zoom in/out) with "CTRL +" ("CTRL =" also works for me) and "CTRL -" (both from the numeric row and the numpad). You can reset the size using "CTRL 0". My guess is that you accidentally pressed the zoom keys while cleaning (not sure if your mouse has keys set to mimic the control keys, but if it does that could have been it, too).

Quote Originally Posted by Penter-Kar View Post
    For Firefox, you can increase and decrease the image (zoom in/out) with "CTRL +" ("CTRL =" also works for me) and "CTRL -" (both from the numeric row and the numpad). You can reset the size using "CTRL 0". My guess is that you accidentally pressed the zoom keys while cleaning (not sure if your mouse has keys set to mimic the control keys, but if it does that could have been it, too).
    That did it my friend, thank you very much! I sincerely appreciate it, it was making me crazy having to scroll to read an entire post. Thanks again!