We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Nerfed to bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Selebrimbor View Post

EDIT: Focus fire is the key, as another poster said earlier. I saw a group of Freeps scattered all over the place with their attacks v.s. a duo WL and Defiler. If they had focused the Defiler, the fight would have been quite short.
    Yet, what is focus fire going to do against the HoT's of 2 defilers? While I say 2, it's usually 4-6. Today we fought 5v12 and just couldn't kill a thing due to HoT's and damage absorbs. I think the defiler HoT ability needs to be reduced, and get a potent upfront heal in return (like Fell Restotation but slightly less).
    Feailuve - Aeviternus - Vesanus
    Brandywine

The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

As of late, Brandywhine has a BA called Glambow making 24 man raids (and asking for backup raids in ooc) to camp GV and zerg down small groups. Yesterday we had a 4v30, which whilst lasting 9 minutes due to terrible focus fire, being OP freeps, and making 550 points due to awful creep healers, clearly we wiped.

I'd like to say this sort of fight is unusual but to be frank, this is every day, non-stop. I cannot recall the last time I had a non-organised fight with even close to reasonable numbers. Like 6v10 or something.
    Absolution

Quote Originally Posted by Giliodor View Post
    Yet, what is focus fire going to do against the HoT's of 2 defilers? While I say 2, it's usually 4-6. Today we fought 5v12 and just couldn't kill a thing due to HoT's and damage absorbs. I think the defiler HoT ability needs to be reduced, and get a potent upfront heal in return (like Fell Restotation but slightly less).
    In most of our fights we are able to burst something down quickly by swapping targets or using OBs. We always try and blow up a healer right off the bat before defilers get rolling otherwise it ends up like you describe. On Brandywine our small groups are encountering fights with more healers than DPS so it quickly becomes a stalemate until the creep horde can map in.

Quite frankly I think defilers need an adjustment in group play or freeps need more meaningful -inc healing debuffs. Would love to see the champ inc heal debuff return.
    Barst
    Skill and Valour
    Landroval

Quote Originally Posted by Murtanion View Post
    In most of our fights we are able to burst something down quickly by swapping targets or using OBs. We always try and blow up a healer right off the bat before defilers get rolling otherwise it ends up like you describe. On Brandywine our small groups are encountering fights with more healers than DPS so it quickly becomes a stalemate until the creep horde can map in.

Quite frankly I think defilers need an adjustment in group play or freeps need more meaningful -inc healing debuffs. Would love to see the champ inc heal debuff return.
    Good luck doing this with 5 freeps, of which 1 healer 1 support. Not doable, the target with OB will simply get bubbled and you cannot kill anything else. Also, what will you burst down when it's not a lowbie? Wargs hips, BA's MT, rest you can hardly burst down.
    Unless creeps on BW really don't have a clue, I cannot imagine this scenario; that of 5 freeps killing something against 18+ creeps. I must add that these were all r6+. As a matter of fact, it is more likely that 5 creeps will kill something against 18+ freeps.
    To sum it up: creeps need to be idiots if you want to kill them when outnumbered. Sadly, most Snowbourn creeps are not.
    Feailuve - Aeviternus - Vesanus
    Brandywine

The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Giliodor View Post
    Like I said, I think heals should be nerfed. Into the ground. Fights are way to dependent on which side has the highest number of healers, and that's not what it should come down to, imo.
    I've been at the mercy of men just following orders. Never again.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4