First off, this is the first game in the last 4 years that I have tried that has actually kept my attention! No game has been able to keep my playing like GW1 has for the last 9 years. I have been looking for a new game to take me away from it and I think I have found it! But there are a few questions that I have that may make my play time more enjoyable.

1: Every time I log in I have to change my key settings. Is there a way to keep them saved forever so I don't have to keep taking the time to change them back to what I like?

2: I have never PTP'd for a game in my life. I don't want to feel as if I'm missing a lot. Is it worth PTP'ing if I choose to stay with this game for hopefully years to come?

3: In GW1 I always played a Monk, I've seen that Ministrels are healers. But I also read that Rune-Keepers are as well. What is the difference between the two? Would it be worth the money to unlock the RK to be more of a healer?

4: Any suggestions to a new LOTR player? (Lvling, farming, pvp)

5: PVP is all I ever do in GW1, how is the PVP in LOTR?

Any other helpful info would be nice! I have taken quite a bit of time and read a lot of the posts in these forums already but I feel some more input could help me have a much more enjoyable experience!

Thank you, Jonathon