We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Unhappy What happened to the West Rohan music?

First of all: posting here due to forum restrictions.

I rode through the Kingstead region today and noticed that the music was changed to the 'old' Rohan themes. Why?? This region is my favourite, and having a different soundtrack added to my character 'feeling at home' there

Not to speak of my poor steed getting one-shotted by normal Uruks all of a sudden...

My 89 hunter is not amused right now! Anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Fainegdal View Post
    First of all: posting here due to forum restrictions.

I rode through the Kingstead region today and noticed that the music was changed to the 'old' Rohan themes. Why?? This region is my favourite, and having a different soundtrack added to my character 'feeling at home' there

Not to speak of my poor steed getting one-shotted by normal Uruks all of a sudden...

My 89 hunter is not amused right now! Anyone else?

I don't think the music should have changed. I haven't been in that area to notice. Did you /bug it?

Is "poor steed" a war steed? Turbine did modify various areas to make the game more difficult since the HD expansion made it very easy. Still, I don't think War Steeds should be getting one-shotted. Possibly you were hit with a dismounting attack. If not, I'd recommend /bug'ging this as well.
    Cener, Ingo, Rilibald, Hesred, Halras, Loringo
    Arkenstone (ex-Elendilmir) - The Osgiliath Guard
    [url]http://www.theoldergamers.com[/url]

Thanks for suggesting that, will go and look at it again (or better: listen ;-) ). I've been really surprised because none of the changes is supposed to affect music, of all things.

And yes, talking about the war steed. A kin mate was having problems, I decided to try it out myself - and got killed right outside Entwade. Very confusing, to say the least. I guess I just wasn't expecting the changes to... matter that much in normal landscape. Time to relearn, it seems ;-)