We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissaegrim View Post
    Hunched, looks remarkably like they were punched in the junk.

Abrupt change from the new stance whenever the "look around" animation kicks in. Jarring.

Walking now has the thighs actually clipping through each other with every stride.

Find the one responsible and deal with it accordingly.
    Out of curiosity, I logged in my one male Elf and had him
    stand and walk around and I looked at him from every angle.
    He looked fine.

Perhaps it's what your Elf is wearing? The light armour my
    Elf is currently equipped with has impossibly wide shoulders,
    looks like a nineteenth-century palace guard. But that's the
    armour, not him. His cosmetic clothes (a Lore-master's robe
    and hooded cloak) look perfectly fine.
    Eruanne - Shards of Narsil-1 - Elendilmir -> Arkenstone

Quote Originally Posted by djheydt View Post
    Out of curiosity, I logged in my one male Elf and had him
    stand and walk around and I looked at him from every angle.
    He looked fine.

Perhaps it's what your Elf is wearing? The light armour my
    Elf is currently equipped with has impossibly wide shoulders,
    looks like a nineteenth-century palace guard. But that's the
    armour, not him. His cosmetic clothes (a Lore-master's robe
    and hooded cloak) look perfectly fine.
    On my elf it doesn't matter what he wears, his arms are still slumped. He looks depressed.
    [IMG]http://i21.servimg.com/u/f21/19/12/21/17/downlo10.jpg[/IMG]

It just goes to show that everything is subjective. I love playing elves but I was always fed up with the weird standing pose that made anything they wore slightly effeminate. Great if you are playing a female, but not so good if you are playing a male. It kinda looked as if they were going to burst into a rendition of 'Sound of Music' and sew the dwarf a nice pair of play clothes from curtains when he harrasses the orcs

I like the new style, much more in keeping with regal elves with a long tradition of distinction and pose

Made me a new Elf just because if this thread and I absolutely love the new stance. Still hate the neck though, which makes 99% of the head-wear feel... wrong. Don't know what it is, too long? Too Thin? Shoulders tilted too much? My Elves wear nothing but masks or circlets, most of the time not wearing any headger at all.

I still like the old stance better but I guess I can get used to it. I just don't want my elf to look like nothing more than a human with pointy ears. I liked that the old stance set them apart more.
    [IMG]http://i21.servimg.com/u/f21/19/12/21/17/downlo10.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Ithilmegil View Post
    How about they start over and make one that isn't constipated or misproportioned. I know that we all can't be happy in everything that comes out but I'm sure there is a way that the stance can be tweaked so that we are all happy. If only they could combine what was good with the old with what is good with the new.
    WHAT !?!?!

A 3rd option? Additional ideas? A pool of input to consider? Clearly you are not familiar with Standard Operating Proceedures. (Bless yer heart...)

How about this: Turbine creates several (ie. at least three) functioning options of "male elf body" and we make a vote. (Too logical?)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3