We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Weaver Video

Weaver Video

My first weaver video...feel free to leave your comments!! Its a pre-u13 video.I want to thnx Terom Moret for our fights,i really enjoy play with or against you,beardzilla a really hard to fight burglar and Elekktrowolf...sorry for using pot at the end of our battle...it was a ''oooh $hit i dont wonna die'' move.Respect to all of you.
    Enjoy
    Last edited by Sakoals; Apr 14 2014 at 12:19 PM.
    R12 spider Gosmith,R12 guard Gosmithh

Nice Vid

Hey, nice vid man enjoyed the fights we had was fun keep em coming

Could use more keybinds for stuff that's clicked and mroe usage of the debuff removing pots :P
    But truly a great vid, probably the toughest spider to fight on Crikchollow right now.
    What are you using to record? The quality seems a bit um sketchy (could use bandicam, even with the watermark - at least it's free and has good hd capture)

Hope to see you grow in rank and keep bringing great fights!

Crickhollow l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Nifroth View Post
    Could use more keybinds for stuff that's clicked and mroe usage of the debuff removing pots :P
    But truly a great vid, probably the toughest spider to fight on Crikchollow right now.
    What are you using to record? The quality seems a bit um sketchy (could use bandicam, even with the watermark - at least it's free and has good hd capture)

Hope to see you grow in rank and keep bringing great fights!
    Ty very much Thorfie.

Im using the overwolf programm and yes i dont like the quality either.I also used fraps and ezvid but the most of my captured fights were broken.
    Im gonna try bandicam to see how it works.

Thanks again for your good comments and tips
    R12 spider Gosmith,R12 guard Gosmithh

There also need to be more LOTRO player live broadcasts on Twitch.

Preferably ones I don't have to pay $5 to follow.