We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Why not?

Quote Originally Posted by frickinmuck View Post
    As of this update, either is PvMP. LOL
    Not anymore when freeps can be lvl 20 :P

letting scaled players in to be fodder is just stupid. and potentially make moors far worse in the long run.

I can just see it, they will be paying mithril coins to enter. No freep is gonna pay lotro store cash to come get wiped, and come again. Worse yet, now they will probably become the vocal majority.... and freeps will just get super buffed again based on fodder QQing that they payed money to store and got nothing but dead. Devs, and PR will dictate that creeps are op based on level 20's qqing, and then its all over.

Quote Originally Posted by Seglord View Post
    letting scaled players in to be fodder is just stupid. and potentially make moors far worse in the long run.
    You mean any creep under r6 the past 7 years?

And you will notice I am not lighting up the forums with rage-filled posts.
    I am HOPPING mad about housing. Like, mad enough that were I a Beorning I could safely stay in bear form for at least a few months. All I have EVER wanted was more hooks, and more freedom in usage of those hooks (i.e. do away with the annoying limitation and let any item be used in any hook). Can we at least expect that, and if so, when?
    well that escalated quickly.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

get hooked
    I'm actually pretty sure people won't get hooked at all
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

I know how to fix this well scale lvl 20 freeps up to 95 only in level only though and well give the freep veterans free human shields and the creeps will get free kills and focus on them then well make defilers the new fotm to appeal to those wargs who need a new fotm class to play problem solved! Look how bad the moors lags with just some stuff movef around and new buffs catapults even if they could shoot would be frozen fireballs in the sky not hitting anything when they do land b/c of lag lmao

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2