We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Question Question about Trait Tree Panel

Hi

On the Trait Tree Panel, when I select Class Traits, there is (on the right hand side) a tab for trait tree 1 and trait tree 2- what is trait tree 2 for? I dare not click it, because it then shows a warning about "Chage trait tree configurations? All unsaved data will be lost". I have placed all my points in the trait tree 1, in the Bowmaster column- but is Trait Tree 2, in any way something I should use or what is the deal with it?

Thank you

That tab is to create a second "set" of traits.

If you've set up your first slot for Bowmaster, after you've saved that (by clicking "Apply") you can switch to the second configuration and spend all your points in, for example, The Huntsman.

When that's done, you can at any time out of combat, switch between those two setups just by clicking their respective Trait Tree Configuration.

The notice "All unsaved data will be lost" is a reminder that if you've spent points but not clicked "Apply", the changes you've done will not be saved.

Ah- so I could be bowmaster on Tree 1 and Huntsman on Tree 2 and then change back and forth according to which kind of fight I'm about to enter?

Quote Originally Posted by Annaki View Post
    Ah- so I could be bowmaster on Tree 1 and Huntsman on Tree 2 and then change back and forth according to which kind of fight I'm about to enter?
    That is correct.

Thank you very much