We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

New Video Card, Game not booting up

I recently had to put an old video card in. My old Radeon HD 5700 died.
    I put in a Sapphire Radeon HD 4800.

I can log in and choose server but the program dies while booting the game server.
    Leaves nothing in my Task Manager. Maybe the game settings are still looking for 5700?

Any and all advice is appreciated,

Thanks in advance

EDIT: Also, I get no form of error message.

P.S. This is the only game that is doing that. All other games boot-up and run great.
    Last edited by Lebbowski; Apr 10 2014 at 12:46 PM.
    Brandywine: Lebbowski
    Elendilmir: Heil and Scatt

Quote Originally Posted by Lebbowski View Post
    I recently had to put an old video card in. My old Radeon HD 5700 died.
    I put in a Sapphire Radeon HD 4800.

I can log in and choose server but the program dies while booting the game server.
    Leaves nothing in my Task Manager. Maybe the game settings are still looking for 5700?

Any and all advice is appreciated,

Thanks in advance

EDIT: Also, I get no form of error message.

P.S. This is the only game that is doing that. All other games boot-up and run great.
    When you bring up the launcher go under Options (via the button in the upper right with the single down-arrow on it) and under the repair tab enable the 'reset game display settings' option and click ok.

When you log in you'll probably get two prompts, the first being 'are you sure you want to reset?' to choose yes on and the other may be "this system can run the game in DirectX 10 (or 11) mode do you want to enable that?" to choose no on (at first just so you can test running in DX9 mode initially).

If that doesn't work out though post a dxdiag when you get a chance (steps how are in the sticky in my sig)
    -Helpful Turbine Support Links-

Note
    : The
    Customer Support forums are best for player-to-player help, for direct official support, please submit a help request via the form here.

After submitting that ticket be sure to log in to your email providers website directly. Check spam/bulk mail folders and add noreply@turbine.com; techsupport@turbine.com and accountsupport@turbine.com to their "safe senders" list and your contacts list/address book as well. All tickets receive a reply but some responses get flagged as such and your email may not tell you it did so.

That fixed it, Thank you.
    Brandywine: Lebbowski
    Elendilmir: Heil and Scatt