We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Anyone has the same feeling as me?

Hello guys!

I was playing Lotro back at 2007 and came back again.

I've been playing World of Warcraft, Age of Conan, Warhammer Online, City of Heroes and so on.

But, i've never tried a game with so slow gameplay when i use my abilitys? The game is great but, when im hitting with my char, if i use a ability it takes 2-3 secs before he actually do it? In the other games we are talking about 0,1 secs if you got a good internet connection or is it just me?

Thanks. :-)

Ghost90 Char Zoap Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost90 View Post
    But, i've never tried a game with so slow gameplay when i use my abilitys? The game is great but, when im hitting with my char, if i use a ability it takes 2-3 secs before he actually do it? In the other games we are talking about 0,1 secs if you got a good internet connection or is it just me?
    It could be a lot of factors. Skills come in different speeds, and some need to wait until your auto-attack animation completes. Skills that say "Immediate" should not need to do that. What kind of skills are you using?

You might also have your video settings up too high and your computer is overloaded and lagging. Try turning your video to Medium or Low and see if it helps.

I hope this helps you!
    <<Insert clever sig here>>