We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Smile [EVENT] Shire May Queen Search

Date : 3rd May (saturday)

Time : 8 pm (BST)

Is starting now! Are ye a lassie of the Shire? do ye have what it takes ter be Queen of the May? If so, then don't delay, send yer name to either meself or me Nan, fer we're loving ter hear from ye all, and ye could be the one the Shire chooses!

Miss Acorne won the title last year! Will she keep hold of her crown or will another lass take it from her?

Only the voters can decide.

The People of the Shire are starting the search fer this years May Queen, and are inviting lasses of all ages ter come forward and put their names down. Once we have some willing candidates, their names will be listed here and then voting will be opened.

So lasies.. if yer interested, send yer names ter me or me Nan (here or in-game) and we'll get ye on the list.

The event is open to all Hobbits of the Shire and beyond, results ter be announced at the party on May the 3rd

So far two lovely lassies have come forward ter take part.

Miss Dassa and Miss Primrrose.

Lots o' time fer ye ter add yer names and then Voting can begin.

If'n any bands would like to help out with the music on this night, just drop me a wee note and that'd be grand.

Right! Registration fer this event is now closed and it's time ter announce those brave lassies willing ter put themselves forward fer yer vote.

The Contestents

Miss Dassa
    Miss Primrrose
    Miss Acorne (Defending her title)
    Miss Apri
    Miss Rosafina

All grand lasses, every one!

Voting Is in secret, so not to cause upset ter anyone. Each hobbit has one vote only, so choose yer lass well. Send yer votes ter meself or me Nan and we'll count them up.

Good Luck lasses!

((a pm here detailing your choice is also good . Character names may be checked in-game to keep it fair))

With just a week ter go till the crowning of the Shire May Queen, twould be a grand idea ter get yer votes in!

Voting will close at the finish of next friday's Green Dragon, so ye have till then ter think long and hard.... an then let me know.

Ye can drop me a message at me caravan in Waymeet, via the local post as well.

Right. Voting is now closed... so tis time ter count up the scores...

I'll see ye all termorra at the Party Tree... Gammer Goodbody has agreed ter lets us use her cooking area (making no mess mind!) so Ah'll see ye all there!

Congratulations ter Miss Acorne, who won the title fer another year regardless of fierce competition!

Well done ter her handmaidens fer the year:

Miss Dassa, Miss Apri and Miss Rosafina! all grand lasses and fitting ter be the next Queen!

Thank ye all who took ter time ter vote and thanj ye all fer those who came ter see their new Queen o' the May!