We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Gratz Lozzarrow on Rank 10!

Big gratz Lozzy!

You have been rushing trough the ranks faster than Daar...whats your secret? =P

/cheers
    [INDENT=9][SIZE=3] U M B R E N I L-1[/SIZE] [IMG]http://lotro-wiki.com/images/thumb/e/ef/Kingsfell_Creeper_Appearance.jpg/300px-Kingsfell_Creeper_Appearance.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=3]L A N D R O V A L [/SIZE][/INDENT]

Red face

Congrats, Loz!

Way to go Loz! Always good seeing you out and about. You fight hard and stick around. I see you and know it's going to be fun. Congrats on your rank and glad to have helped get you that infamy.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0620500000019e945/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Big grats loz! now you can stop farming me great ba! awesome to 1v1, keep up the good work and good luck on getting r11

Biggest baddy in the Moors. Grats now get to r11 already. And calm down please.
    Edited due to violations of the community guidelines.

congrats now just one more rank and you can quit again.
    Shakda-rank 12
    Dakada-rank 11

Quote Originally Posted by z1919 View Post
    congrats now just one more rank and you can quit again.
    Correction: congrats now just one more rank and you can get perma-banned again.

Good job baddie! Will try to keep the tribe groups going so you don't just lag and die in raids.
    Jimi's Mash

Congrats Loz, well earned. It's been great having you back; try not to get banned this time!
    [CENTER][URL=http://s236.photobucket.com/user/InfernalCKY/media/puuding1.jpg.html][IMG]http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/InfernalCKY/puuding1.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

Gratz Lozzy!!

now, dont get banned d00d...

PS: Coco is fat...
    PPS: ...really really fat
    [center][b][color=#00ffff]Nannu[/color][/b] *** [b][color=#FFFFF]Marzelo[/color][/b] *** [b][color=#00ffff]Persya[/color][/b][/center]
    [center][color=#FFFF00]S E X * S Y M B O L S[/color][/center]

Grats Loz, I know we used to really dislike each other, but time has a way of making us forget the stupid stuff, been fun running with you, I just can't keep up, I got 9 a few days before you and now I still need 50k for 10. Get some sleep, man!!
    Irin r8 Hunter // Arngar r8 Burg // Akthuri r15 LM // Vishus r5 Captain // Curad r11 (active) Mini

gratz now stop crit me all the time lol

Congrats Lozarrow.

As a zergling now, you're on of the BA's I target off of.
    Purely~Scrumptious

Lozgath is back....??? Time to re download and transfer Ashhsa back

Gratz on rank, one of the best BA's on the server in my opinion! keep going~

~Adacyn

Grats Loz

Quote Originally Posted by gabilgathol View Post
    Big gratz Lozzy!

You have been rushing trough the ranks faster than Daar...whats your secret? =P

/cheers
    I heard you were close Loz and looked all over the map for you to no avail. As many times as you put Hesoid back at GV that day, I felt I had earned the distinction of being the kill that put you over. Maybe rank 11. Creep (which I don't do enough) or freep, it's always good to see you out there. Generally means there is fun to be had! Good luck on 11.

Satsuma/Hesoid

Loz got to rank 11 two days ago.

Gratz on both r10 and r11 loz!
    Cheiftain Ashtu-1, Defiler of Landroval
    Master Guardsman Jythro, Captain of Silverlode

Still the biggest baddie in the Moors! Grats and look forward to you blowing me by on rank soon.
    Edited due to violations of the community guidelines.