We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Scaling pvp?

Scaling pvp?

Did they break scaling? Or was it intended to just get a wave of people to spend money on getting there before they realize it will take 15-20 scaled players to fight one creep?

if you want to take out some frustration, roll a Black Arrow and come to GV for some easy kills, its like baby seal clubbing.

Quote Originally Posted by germcell View Post
    if you want to take out some frustration, roll a Black Arrow and come to GV for some easy kills, its like baby seal clubbing.
    Stop that. Warg is starving.
    Purely~Scrumptious

Charitable reply: This change was mainly made so that people who run the Moors a lot can bring in alts to create a more balanced party. They knew we'd need to be able to do that because the Moors will be brilliantly balanced for once when freeps get virtues ran up and new gear.

Not so charitable reply: They knew no one freep side would be on for a few weeks post-update so they let in greenies to keep the creeps occupied.

No even charitable reply: Devs can't hear you over the sound of mithril coins making it rain out here, it's exactly what they wanted a Moors populated by rich people who need more virtues, more gear, more trait points, tomes, etc from the store to live.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0620500000019e945/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Finally the food is ready... LETS EAT
    Danbilzerian>Zazel>Downsideup>Berzekiel
    Call me Dan.

Berz! I haven't seen you on in ages, man. Are you still running S-lode or have you transferred to bloodier pastures?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0620500000019e945/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Eulogia View Post
    Berz! I haven't seen you on in ages, man. Are you still running S-lode or have you transferred to bloodier pastures?
    I have not been playing really, I transferred my warg to slode awhile ago and pop on every now and then. But I am interested to see how this update will effect pvp. Also since theres level scaling I want to bring my RK our again haha.
    Danbilzerian>Zazel>Downsideup>Berzekiel
    Call me Dan.

Quote Originally Posted by ACOstud77 View Post
    I have not been playing really, I transferred my warg to slode awhile ago and pop on every now and then. But I am interested to see how this update will effect pvp. Also since theres level scaling I want to bring my RK our again haha.
    That would do it, I suppose. It would be awesome to run with you again. You and Star will always be the master RKs in my mind.