We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Steed of the hammerhand

I'd like to see this come to the LOTRO store. I know it was a pre order bonus. I could not pre order cos I was working abroad.

I think its a stunning design and I'd like to purchase it... either through TP or cash I dont care

I've been a lotro player for many many years and it kills me to have missed this cool mount

Pls bring it to the Store!!

Thx!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Earid View Post
    I'd like to see this come to the LOTRO store. I know it was a pre order bonus. I could not pre order cos I was working abroad.

I think its a stunning design and I'd like to purchase it... either through TP or cash I dont care

I've been a lotro player for many many years and it kills me to have missed this cool mount

Pls bring it to the Store!!

Thx!!!

I'm agree that this is a cool horse. Problem with adding it to the store is that dilutes some of the value people got from pre-ordering.

What features of the appearance do you think are cool? (I'm guessing that you, like myself, appreciate the fact that it looks like a well-appointed war horse. No tacky banner. Armor looks expensive but functional, not just fancy. etc.)

What I'm getting at is that you should make a suggestion for a new store horse that has the same attributes, just a new design. Could be Steed of Aldburg or Steed of Calenardhon (the region of Gondor that became Rohan when it was given to the Eorlingas). List the reasons why you like the Hammerhand and ask for something similar as a new store steed. Then cross fingers, but do not hold your breath, and hope it happens.

Good Luck!
    Cener, Ingo, Rilibald, Hesred, Halras, Loringo
    Arkenstone (ex-Elendilmir) - The Osgiliath Guard
    [url]http://www.theoldergamers.com[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Nosdracir View Post
    I'm agree that this is a cool horse. Problem with adding it to the store is that dilutes some of the value people got from pre-ordering.

What features of the appearance do you think are cool? (I'm guessing that you, like myself, appreciate the fact that it looks like a well-appointed war horse. No tacky banner. Armor looks expensive but functional, not just fancy. etc.)

What I'm getting at is that you should make a suggestion for a new store horse that has the same attributes, just a new design. Could be Steed of Aldburg or Steed of Calenardhon (the region of Gondor that became Rohan when it was given to the Eorlingas). List the reasons why you like the Hammerhand and ask for something similar as a new store steed. Then cross fingers, but do not hold your breath, and hope it happens.

Good Luck!
    Hey man,
    Thx for the reply and a really sound suggestion.

I'll make a thread suggesting more armoured mounts.

It is indeed the incredible design of the armour that I like so much. Unlike certain design (like the Obisidian Steed) this armour looks like it could actually be in Middle Earth...

Very sad i don't have it