We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7
    Errrrrrr.....wha? The things you find while crafting in Rivendell!

[center][color=orange]Razzy[/color]|[color=gold]Guardian[/color]|[color=purple]Rank13[/color]|[color=red]Rasburz[/color]|[color=darkred]Warleader[/color]|[color=green]Rank11[/color][/center][center][color=orange][/center][/color][color=orange][center]"Come back with your Shield, Or on it."[/color][/center][center][color=red]Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.[/color][/center][color=orange][center]Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)[/center][/color]

Quote Originally Posted by Razzy_EU View Post
    Errrrrrr.....wha? The things you find while crafting in Rivendell!

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/65Fa0CU.jpg[/IMG]
    Don't touch me. I'm evil.

BIRD - The Terror that it Was and its Downfall

"History is determined by the mother####ing victor." - David Montes

Plot Twist: The little girl grew up to become Throgath. Nothing else is known of the teddy bear.
    Last edited by Narthor; May 10 2015 at 10:54 AM. Reason: Sudden inspiration
    Narthor - r11 Warden | Glawoneth - r9 RK | Trengo - r7 Burglar | Torvareth - r7 Champion | Garina - r5 Minstrel | Morgand - r0 Hunter
    Radguz - r12 Reaver | Narthorao - r8 WL | Narrowz - r8 BA | Woodyy - r8 Stalker(EN)
    YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Narthor View Post
    "History is determined by the mother####ing victor." - David Montes

Plot Twist: The little girl grew up to become Throgath. Nothing else is known of the teddy bear.

Morth's new cosmetic when the new map hits.

[center][color=orange]Razzy[/color]|[color=gold]Guardian[/color]|[color=purple]Rank13[/color]|[color=red]Rasburz[/color]|[color=darkred]Warleader[/color]|[color=green]Rank11[/color][/center][center][color=orange][/center][/color][color=orange][center]"Come back with your Shield, Or on it."[/color][/center][center][color=red]Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.[/color][/center][color=orange][center]Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)[/center][/color]

Quote Originally Posted by Razzy_EU View Post
    Morth's new cosmetic when the new map hits.

*fabulous morth pic*
    HAHA Razzy plays BFME2's ###### Osgiliath map

l2p
    #MBTB
    Narthor - r11 Warden | Glawoneth - r9 RK | Trengo - r7 Burglar | Torvareth - r7 Champion | Garina - r5 Minstrel | Morgand - r0 Hunter
    Radguz - r12 Reaver | Narthorao - r8 WL | Narrowz - r8 BA | Woodyy - r8 Stalker(EN)
    YouTube Channel

HAHA Razzy plays BFME2's ###### Osgiliath map
    Pffft I picked the wrong map and couldn't be bothered to restart. So deal with it you little *beep* :P

BEEEEENNNFIIIIICAAAAAA
    #JeSuisDunc

[img]http://i59.tinypic.com/11rgmfm.png[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by Arafast View Post
    All hail our new Captain-General!

Morth is still looking for a nice places to fish. Last seen in...

But he found a true Lord of the Ring!
    Last edited by Lightbulba; Jul 10 2015 at 09:35 PM.

Fishing Buisness

Mr. Morth, this dudes desire to rent your fishing boat. They'll pay for its transfer to Brandy. Those are closed for freeps specialy so that the boat can go through. They'd apreciate a quick reply from your part.

P.S.: Mom's dead to me, she deserted us.

</3 MBTB

P.P.S.: Dodar may now be known as The Usurper for taking the lead of KR. Morth, the creeps require a hero to save us from this villain!
    YouTube Channel

Mr. Morth, this dudes desire to rent your fishing boat. They'll pay for its transfer to Brandy. Those are closed for freeps specialy so that the boat can go through. They'd apreciate a quick reply from your part.

P.S.: Mom's dead to me, she deserted us.

</3 MBTB

P.P.S.: Dodar may now be known as The Usurper for taking the lead of KR. Morth, the creeps require a hero to save us from this villain!
    Hey now! You're making me look bad!
    [color=mediumblue]Curuorn, Guardian - Barcode, Warden, leader of Rebirth -[/color][color=Maroon] Dodar, Reaver - Curuornn, Warleader[/color]
    [color=forestgreen]One of the founders of KhaosRogues (R.I.P. Muz, Goor, Lasto), son of Vandalf.[/color]
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/CuruuKR/featured]Withywindle PvMP Videos[/url]

I won't be in for a few more weeks (months maybe) since I'm busy with rl stuff. While i'm at it, Morth is enjoying his vacation abroad in Rhun. He always wanted to see the sea and fish there. About KR, Dodar is one of the founders, and being that he has the right to usurp!
    Anyway, i'll be back soonish (hopefully)

Cheers

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7