We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Volume 3, Book 14?

I just wrapped up the epic books from Helm's Deep. Thank Eru, I'll never have to touch "Epic Battles" again, but I digress. Book 13, Chapter 11 just sort of petered out. Gandalf says good job, I'll call you when I need you and that's it. The ending was confusing to me, because it just sort of leaves you hanging in the instance. The additional "Doorward" instance further complicated things, because I wasn't sure if I would be missing anything else by just fast traveling back to the "real world". This caused me to check the wiki to see if there was anything else I needed to do. The wiki already had a writeup for Book 14, but I hadn't received any letter from Gandalf to start the chain.

Is Book 14 live yet or just on Bullroarer?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a00000000a1c8/01008/signature.png]Balariond[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by dermax View Post
    Is Book 14 live yet or just on Bullroarer?
    Book 14 is coming with U13, april 14th in the live servers.

Sergio :-)
    Moved from Riddermark to Landroval on 2/10/1015!

Thank you very much
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a00000000a1c8/01008/signature.png]Balariond[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by dermax View Post
    Thank Eru, I'll never have to touch "Epic Battles" again,
    I wouldn't count on that. Turbine invested too much effort in implementing them. I bet all my TPs that battles in Gondor will use the same principle. Bleh.