We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Task Boards in HD

Forgive me if this has been brought up before.

I would really like to see the task boards in Helms Deep raise the level of the task quests. For Eorlingas rep the task items have to be level 89, yet the quest is level 85. Worse yet, for Helmingas rep the items have to be level 93 but the quests are still level 85 which is now grey. Is there some reason they can't at least be level 86 for Eorlingas and level 90 for Helmingas?
    I'd explain it to you, but I'm all out of Puppets and Crayons.
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    GLADDEN SERVER
    Moochy, 105 Minstrel R10

Quote Originally Posted by Beaniemooch View Post
    Forgive me if this has been brought up before.

I would really like to see the task boards in Helms Deep raise the level of the task quests. For Eorlingas rep the task items have to be level 89, yet the quest is level 85. Worse yet, for Helmingas rep the items have to be level 93 but the quests are still level 85 which is now grey. Is there some reason they can't at least be level 86 for Eorlingas and level 90 for Helmingas?
    This situation is changing with the coming of U13 (April 14th). After the update all the task boards will have no cap level for to use it.

Sergio :-)
    Moved from Riddermark to Landroval on 2/10/1015!

Quote Originally Posted by Olgomil View Post
    This situation is changing with the coming of U13 (April 14th). After the update all the task boards will have no cap level for to use it.

Sergio :-)
    No, you missed the point, lol. I want the level higher so the XP given is more in line with the level of the area. There is no reason that when we're turning in level 93 task items it is for a level 85 task. My alts are using the task boards for both rep and XP, and it seems ridiculous the level of the quests aren't more in line with the area.
    I'd explain it to you, but I'm all out of Puppets and Crayons.
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    GLADDEN SERVER
    Moochy, 105 Minstrel R10