We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
    United States

Spring Celebration 2014

Welcome and celebrate spring with other players on Gladden!

Join us on April 20, 2014 from 3pm to 5pm EST (server-time) for an exciting celebration!

The party of sorts will be taking place in Bree-town, outside the Prancing Pony.

There will be fireworks, music, and a horse-race (which might have some prizes ).

If you have ANY questions at all, comment them below or send an in-game message to Makaia.

We are looking for two bands to provide entertainment! If you know of or are a part of a band that you think might like to perform, contact Makaia IN-GAME!
    Last edited by Makaia; Apr 09 2014 at 09:51 PM.
    Makaia of Gladden // Rangers of the West

You forgot to mention

The Pie and Ale!!!

Not a party without pie and ale.
    LilyRose of Gladden, Mistress of the Rangers of the West Kinship. Come check out our kin at rangerswest.guildlaunch.com.

I'm pretty sure that's Easter Sunday, but I should be around that afternoon. If there's anything I can do to help, please let me know!

If I have the time and means, I could try to have another fashion show event...but I won't know for sure until sometime early next week.