We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Blood Rage and Continuous Blood Rage disarm removal

i feel like the disarm removal should be tied to a skill like boast or something not my stun removal skill

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...ar-champ-skill

It's actually just a few threads below you -_-

===========

Quote Originally Posted by Jinjaah View Post
    Hedge will not be coming back but Blood Rage and Continuous Blood Rage will be providing a disarm removal now while Continuous Blood Rage will provide disarm immunity for the duration of its effect.

-Jinjaah

Quote Originally Posted by Gottapee View Post
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...ar-champ-skill

It's actually just a few threads below you -_-

===========
    you misunderstood me i don't agree with it being tied to these two skills i prefer it on different skill not put on are stun removal skill

Jinjaah is offline The Lord of the Rings Online Team
    Turbine, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen1981 View Post
    you misunderstood me i don't agree with it being tied to these two skills i prefer it on different skill not put on are stun removal skill

I think going forward we can look to have the best of both worlds. I think BR and CBR should clear disarms and there should be another way a champ can remove disarm either via a talent or a skill. This is something we will look into over the next update.

-Jinjaah

Quote Originally Posted by Jinjaah View Post
    I think going forward we can look to have the best of both worlds. I think BR and CBR should clear disarms and there should be another way a champ can remove disarm either via a talent or a skill. This is something we will look into over the next update.

-Jinjaah
    i think having it ty to continuous blood rage and blood rage is still silly should be another skill

Jinjaah is offline The Lord of the Rings Online Team
    Turbine, Inc.
    I find .gifs of animals acting like humans to be silly, I don't really find the functionality of a classes skills in an mmo to be that much of a laugh... :P

But on a serious note, I don't think its an ideal solution as people have pointed out in their feedback thus far to have these skills be the only means of removing Disarm from the champion. However, disarm is a very potent form of crowd control on such a melee heavy class and so if the skills intention is to clear crowd control or provide immunity for a brief duration, then it should include disarm in the same category of a stun, root, etc.

Like I mentioned earlier, we will look into adding some additional disarm removal or resistance for the champion.

-Jinjaah

My guardian can remove disarms (and every other effects) with separate skill on 5 second cooldown (and I love it). Champion, master of melee combat is being disarmed by measly orcs and has to wait alot longer to get his weapons back. How pathetic. BTW, why effect description says 'primary weapon: disarmed', while in fact both of my weapons go away?