Hi all!

I am conducting a game study in Singapore from The National University of Singapore and am looking for gamers who are eager to discuss about their gameplay experiences. The four games used in the study are The Walking Dead (this game has been filled), Mass Effect, Bioshock, and The Witcher 2. There is a basic reimbursement of $25 (which is funded) but participants can also choose to be reimbursed $5 per hours up to a maximum of $150 for a maximum of 30 hours spent on the study (which is paid by my own). The majority of the time is spent playing the game, recording the gameplay and audio recording your commentary of the game at home. There are three sessions. The first and last session will be focused on interviews. The second session will be held at your own home where you play the game at your own pace. The study is expected to be completed in 2-3 months. The minimum time spend on playing the game is 14 hours to a maximum of 30 hours. If anyone is interested, you can reply to this thread or send me a private message and I will send you more details about the study including the letter for participation of the study.

If foreign gamers are interested, the interview could be conducted via Skype but I have not tried that out yet.