We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

In-game accomplishments that make you happy :)

So for a few months I have been levelling up an old alt, a storage toon really, a character I alwaya felt could do more in the battle for Middle Earth.
    A Hobbit Burglar that stayed at about level 18, 19, 20 for almost 7 years.

He finished Volume 1 tonight.

It felt so good to re-visit the old quests and remind myself of the solid epic line. Again, Kudos to the writers and developers of the quests.

I know some players level their alts in a row, each clearing each quest to keep them together, but I never felt that desire. Each character was on its own.
    So I did it, again!

Anybody else ever feel that sense of accomplishment and want to shout out their efforts?

(Back ground, I have a 93 Lore-master and 63 Hunter, most crafts at max, 2 level 46-ish crafters), a house with kegs and spent many years in a still friendly, but departed Kinship).

But tonight, wow it feels great to get the first volume completely done, again.

What have you accomplished recently?

Slaying every rare signature, elite, elite master, in Eriador. Even such rarities as the "Hewn Giant-Arm" in Angmar. Still working on Moria rares.
    "The Great Down Time of 2013" - Insanesoul

That sounds like an extensive extermination!

Way to go, and cheers.

With chars that only played solo till level 95, I played solo sometimes duo the fellowship,s and raid quests in moria.
    It's fun, goes fast, and it also produced a lot of TP,s.

No challenge, just a lot of fun.
    Borkstar CHN 100 Darinthos LRM 100 Effrin GRD 100 Favordis WDN 100 Gudminhera CPT 100 Gwendalin MNS 100 Mohowk HNT 100 Samgolar GRD 100 Stegenis RNK 100 Trisana BUR 100 Unora BRN 100 [COLOR=#00ff00](Gilrain)[/COLOR]
    [URL="http://www.nssoft.nl/#The Lord of the Rings Online"][COLOR=#ff0000]J.R.R. Tolkien Dreamship[/COLOR][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Samgolar View Post
    With chars that only played solo till level 95, I played solo sometimes duo the fellowship,s and raid quests in moria.
    It's fun, goes fast, and it also produced a lot of TP,s.

No challenge, just a lot of fun.

The last couple of days I did something similar : I soloed all the Angmar and Moria instances on my level 95 Champ, doing all the deeds, gaining a heap of TP's and some nice titles.
    Too bad I'm not able to solo the Rift raid for the steed linked to the meta-deed, I get stunned a little bit too often to survive the more difficult encounters.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliahnus View Post
    The last couple of days I did something similar : I soloed all the Angmar and Moria instances on my level 95 Champ, doing all the deeds, gaining a heap of TP's and some nice titles.
    Too bad I'm not able to solo the Rift raid for the steed linked to the meta-deed, I get stunned a little bit too often to survive the more difficult encounters.
    Rift isn't linked to the meta deed.

As a 95 champ, you should be able to solo up to the last boss, or at least make it an easy duo; at that time it may work to pick up a couple others to finish him off (last boss isn't soloable due to mechanics).

Quote Originally Posted by Namesse View Post
    Rift isn't linked to the meta deed.

As a 95 champ, you should be able to solo up to the last boss, or at least make it an easy duo; at that time it may work to pick up a couple others to finish him off (last boss isn't soloable due to mechanics).
    The quest inside the Rift is linked to the meta deed.

I really enjoy levelling an alt and revisiting content that I have not done in years (The Shire) or that I never did because I had already completed it on all my characters when it appeared (Evendim revamp). I find it fun to do these on a new alt, on a class that I never played (much), and sort of experience it as if it were new.
    Cener, Ingo, Rilibald, Hesred, Halras, Loringo
    Arkenstone (ex-Elendilmir) - The Osgiliath Guard
    http://www.theoldergamers.com

There's so much to do in this game that feels epic or monumental. In the last six and a half years, I've gotten to experience a lot of it, and there's still a lot more to do!

My most recent accomplishment in game that made me happy was finally completing Battle for Erebor T2C. It hasn't been easy for me to even find a group willing to attempt it, but the other day, we pulled it off and it felt good. I took my RK, who has only been doing dps in groups since the launch of Helm's Deep because the group I most often run with has 3 minstrels most of the time so healing is already over-abundant for us, but I went with a different group for BfE T2 and they needed a healer (aka me), and it was nice to learn that I could still heal (and what a way to find that out!). Luck willing, I will find myself in a group willing to persevere and conquer Flight to the Lonely Mountain T2C and get that fancy cosmetic (my real incentive ).
    Townsperson says, "I'm having an adventure. I've paddled all the way from Frogmorton!"

Quote Originally Posted by Rugongrod View Post
    Slaying every rare signature, elite, elite master, in Eriador. Even such rarities as the "Hewn Giant-Arm" in Angmar. Still working on Moria rares.
    Me too! I LOVE smackin' Elites..... Wish they dropped elite loot thought = (
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/062050000001ee3e9/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I recently completed every single slayer/exploration deed from Bree-land to the Westemnet (excluding the Ettenmoors). It is so nice to see every page of deeds completely blank. Next task, all instance deeds... eek!
    [font=2]"And Men spoke thereafter not of Elenna, nor of Andor the Gift that was taken away, nor of Númenórë on the confines of the world; but the exiles on the shores of the sea, if they turned towards the West in the desire of their hearts, spoke of Mar-nu-Falmar that was whelmed in the waves, Akallabêth the Downfallen, Atalantë in the Eldarin tongue."[/font]

Completing reputation factions, and getting new horses.

Quote Originally Posted by Agarwaen26 View Post
    I recently completed every single slayer/exploration deed from Bree-land to the Westemnet (excluding the Ettenmoors). It is so nice to see every page of deeds completely blank. Next task, all instance deeds... eek!

Same here, every open world deed page blank except Ettenmoors and will finish all of Hytbold tomorrow. Completed Saviour of Moria, working on any instance deeds I can, as well as hidden deeds like Floid and Dewitt etc. Wish I could get Helegrod finished since it's all I have left for Savior of Eriador but can't duo the drake wing like the other two because of the panels you have to step on and probably need more than two for the end. Nice that they reset all the instance gates when they changed how it worked....

I have multiple things that I'm personally pleased about (on my Warden)
    -Kin standing with all rep factions prior to HD (didn't want to waste my money)
    -Savior of Eriador and Savior of Moria
    -Challenger of Saruman title
    -Over 30 mounts
    -Fishing hobby maxed out
    -Nanu's Hiding Place (turtle housing item)
    -Studier of the Equine title and the amazing cloak cosmetic that comes with it
    -Best thing of all: I never get lost in Moria

And to one of the above posters, ro get the Savior of Eriador deed, you need to do all the deeds in Urugarth, Carn Dum, and Barad Guluran. You also need to kill Thorog in a raid group and you have to kill Thaurlach in the Rift.

Quote Originally Posted by Agarwaen26 View Post
    Nice work by the OP, good thread.
    Agar's response struck a chord with me. I too suffer the affliction of desperately needing clean sheets A final push before ESO the other day saw me complete a number of areas in Eriardor, only some Ered Luin to go. Newer areas need work, plus instances and skirms. Work in progress, but on hold. Im really burned out with the lack of new content and end game so i need a break. But I have unfinished business and i will be back.

My level 44 champ on Landroval completed Busy Bee yesterday. She is the first character I've really paid attention to working the task boards with. She also completed Ally to the Wardens of Annuminas. It was a good day-one pretty new horse and one ridiculous looking cloak. (Really, only hobbits can make that cloak look good.)

Quote Originally Posted by Dolamrothdame2 View Post
    My level 44 champ on Landroval completed Busy Bee yesterday. She is the first character I've really paid attention to working the task boards with. She also completed Ally to the Wardens of Annuminas. It was a good day-one pretty new horse and one ridiculous looking cloak. (Really, only hobbits can make that cloak look good.)
    I love the look of that cloak on hobbits
    Fits well with their size