We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Items not staying in quick slot

Hey all

I'm having a weird problem with quick-slots. On my first spec. I have all my skills organized how I like, and everything is just fine. But when I switch to another spec. no matter what I do, the skills are removed from the quick-slot bar and I have to re-slot them all over again. This, however, doesn't happen when I switch to my first spec. The skills and everything goes back where they are suppose to be.

I'll try to explain with an example: let's say I have skill A,B and C from a tanking spec. I slot them In that order. Now, when I switch to a dps spec., I get skill X. I slot the skills A,B,X and C. Then, I go to the traits panel, change into spec. 1, click on the up/down arrow to get the other quick-slot (it's the first bar, the one that is at the bottom of the screen) and I get my skills in their previous order: A,B and C, with X gone, but without leaving a blank space. Then I do the same to get into spec. 2, but this time I get A,B, ***blank slot***, and then C.

Would appreciate any help, this is really annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurthrain View Post
    Hey all

I'm having a weird problem with quick-slots. On my first spec. I have all my skills organized how I like, and everything is just fine. But when I switch to another spec. no matter what I do, the skills are removed from the quick-slot bar and I have to re-slot them all over again. This, however, doesn't happen when I switch to my first spec. The skills and everything goes back where they are suppose to be.

I'll try to explain with an example: let's say I have skill A,B and C from a tanking spec. I slot them In that order. Now, when I switch to a dps spec., I get skill X. I slot the skills A,B,X and C. Then, I go to the traits panel, change into spec. 1, click on the up/down arrow to get the other quick-slot (it's the first bar, the one that is at the bottom of the screen) and I get my skills in their previous order: A,B and C, with X gone, but without leaving a blank space. Then I do the same to get into spec. 2, but this time I get A,B, ***blank slot***, and then C.
    this is Works as Intended -- ONLY the first spec locations are saved.

See the release notes for 12.2 for details: http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Upda...ckslots_Update

Note that Quickslot bars 4 and 5 never change.
    Bill Magill Mac Player
    (OTG)
    Val - Man Minstrel (90)
    Valalin - Dwarf Minsrel (69)
    Valamar - Dwarf Hunter (105)
    Valanne - Beorning (90)
    Valdicta - Dwarf RK (104)
    Valhad - Elf LM (65)
    Valkeeper - Elf RK (86)
    Valwood - Dwarf RK (80)

Valhunt - Dwarf Hunter (70)
    Valanne - Beorning (91)