We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Screenshots

Some of what I have saved.

Part two of some nostalgia;

Adding 3 more.

I ambushed Vic once, then we had a couple of spars where I lost every single one xD

Don't remember this one, I won though *grin* You might have handicapped yourself from what I remember

OOC is your friend

I still dunno what even happened here, I just remember a full raid stopping to watch him fly around

First time ever carrying a relic!!

On slow nights, watching NPC fights like this can be pretty entertaining for a bit (I didn't even lure them, they were already fighting when I got there lol)

The original Rank 7

Original Rank 8

Quote Originally Posted by Ravyrn View Post
    PS: Wasn't Namine the chick who deleted all of Seredir's toons?
    I just saw this while browsing through some SS's. To help redeem my historical Gladden knowledge, I shall give you the answer to this. No, Namine is Seredir's younger sister. The story behind Seredir's toons getting deleted is that his e-girlfriend, Hunterofevil (some chick originally from BW I think, though that I'm not positive on), got upset with him over some tiff they had, so she went and deleted his toons, which promptly after that, he invited her to resolve the issue, but her big brother got on her toon and yelled at him. Killerr gave me insight on this is how I know, which is ironic due to his past history of deletion lol. So ends that tale of e-love gone horribly awry, but still not as tragic as the epic tale of Azareth de Azurelady, Gladden's Romeo and Juliet.
    Last edited by joshy8910; Jun 17 2014 at 01:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by joshy8910 View Post
    I just saw this while browsing through some SS's. To help redeem my historical Gladden knowledge, I shall give you the answer to this. No, Namine is Seredir's younger sister. The story behind Seredir's toons getting deleted is that his e-girlfriend, Hunterofevil (some chick originally from BW I think, though that I'm not positive on), got upset with him over some tiff they had, so she went and deleted his toons, which promptly after that, he invited her to resolve the issue, but her big brother got on her toon and yelled at him. Killerr gave me insight on this is how I know, which is ironic due to his past history of deletion lol. So ends that tale of e-love gone horribly awry, but still not as tragic as the epic tale of Azareth de Azurelady, Gladden's Romeo and Juliet.
    Just to clear some of what was posted here ...Namine is just a friend of seredir's not his sister...tho i have try'd to get his sisters to play with us .I dont think they like mmos anyways i hope this helps vin.

Quote Originally Posted by chosen1 View Post
    Just to clear some of what was posted here ...Namine is just a friend of seredir's not his sister...tho i have try'd to get his sisters to play with us .I dont think they like mmos anyways i hope this helps vin.
    Interesting. I swear either her or Seredir told me they were siblings, guess they are that close that they seem like that to each other, but you know best, Joe .

Quote Originally Posted by joshy8910 View Post
    Just to clarify how wrong killer is, and how much of a liar he is as well. Namine was a friend. I told people she was my sister because it was annoying that you guys would act like high schoolers and have to say we were in love because we played with each other. And, tbh, I only said that once in glff. Otherwise, I never said anything near that. Idk about her though.

Now, hunterofevil and deleting of my toons. My toons were never deleted at all. My gold was taken from me. Like 220 or something because I let the person log on my account. I hung out with that person because everyone on gladden treated he/she like ####. And I wanted to make that person a decent pvper. Which, I did when that person solod Kraetler, zalbag, and some other warg. Anyways, that's it. There was no e-love. I never had an e-relationship.

Oh yeah, in response to vic's ss awhile back about my toons using old ec rock hack.

Those were not my toons.
    I am the following:
    Sakul
    Seredir
    Sammoth
    Sillya (low level scholar)
    Pierski
    and Azareth (the name)

My creeps:
    Coldfels
    Sumfourtyone
    Tangled
    Kook
    Burningbuilding
    Detz
    and Erilen (the name)

Since I'm here, are there any other rumors I should shed some light on, oh great historian of Gladden? You guys have poked at the sleeping lion enough for me to actually post on this.

Quote Originally Posted by chosen2 View Post
    Just to clarify how wrong killer is, and how much of a liar he is as well. Namine was a friend. I told people she was my sister because it was annoying that you guys would act like high schoolers and have to say we were in love because we played with each other. And, tbh, I only said that once in glff. Otherwise, I never said anything near that. Idk about her though.

Now, hunterofevil and deleting of my toons. My toons were never deleted at all. My gold was taken from me. Like 220 or something because I let the person log on my account. I hung out with that person because everyone on gladden treated he/she like ####. And I wanted to make that person a decent pvper. Which, I did when that person solod Kraetler, zalbag, and some other warg. Anyways, that's it. There was no e-love. I never had an e-relationship.

Oh yeah, in response to vic's ss awhile back about my toons using old ec rock hack.

Those were not my toons.
    I am the following:
    Sakul
    Seredir
    Sammoth
    Sillya (low level scholar)
    Pierski
    and Azareth (the name)

My creeps:
    Coldfels
    Sumfourtyone
    Tangled
    Kook
    Burningbuilding
    Detz
    and Erilen (the name)

Since I'm here, are there any other rumors I should shed some light on, oh great historian of Gladden? You guys have poked at the sleeping lion enough for me to actually post on this.
    LOL classic Seredir. Always fun getting a response/rise like this out of you. And thank you for the compliment! I guess we put the TMZ Gladden e-love rumors to rest :/. Btw, I was nice to Hunterofevil, though I was pretty nice to everyone that didnt cross me then, and I'm surprised you were nice to her because you were a pretty big meaniehead to everyone else >:O!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4