We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

When are the Anniversary Festival and Spring Festivals for 2014?

Does anyone know? I am often busy and have to plan ahead of time in order to play festivals.

The actual anniversary is the 24th. There's some anniversary patch content in the U13 update on the 14th. It stands to reason that the festival will be at least the week before the 24th, and likely up to at least that following Monday (the 28th).

That's not to say it couldn't start as early as the 14th if they felt like it.

Spring festival generally comes nearly right after. Anniversary<->Spring seems to be the festival with the smallest 'no festival' time between them. (I seem to recall spring coming before the anniversary festival, ONCE)
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

It's not on the calendar yet, so it is unknown for now.. I can tell you last year's dates though:

Anniversary festival 2013: 16 April - 6 May
    Spring festival: 21 May - 4 June
    [img]http://www.djelle.dk/sig-lotro.jpg?&f=gp&id=7350385&lo=1x0s0xqh2j591&t1=Iminye%20Silithair&t2=Elven%20Maiden%20-%20Hunter&t3=Blossom%20in%20the%20Snow&k=Ignition&i=images6.alphacoders.com/358/358157.jpg[/img]