We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Annoyed with a particular store bundle

I have at least two characters (and maybe a third) that cannot buy the Traveller's Bundle in the store. Why? Because they picked up an extra milestone skill somewhere along the way. The bundle includes Milestone II-VI as well as Hurried Traveller and because the first one in the bundle is a duplicate, the characters are ineligible to purchase it. I really wish they would design these types of things as a non-gated items. The will, vitality, et al boosts are also like that. Instead of doing a +1 milestone unless count<X, they gate them on Tome I, Tome II, Milestone I, Milestone II, etc.

That's actually a decent chunk of TP they're leaving on the table, because I can't buy the bundle and don't want to spend the extra 400ish TP on buying them separately.

Are you sure that you have this correct?

I know for a fact that you're wrong about the tomes as I've looked myself at the bundles on characters that have used a tome and the bundle is then shown as not containing that tome and is slightly lower in price.
    [center][url=http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?18699-How-to-get-help-on-the-Tech-Forums-and-how-to-contact-Turbine][color=gold]How to get help on the Tech Forums and how to contact Turbine[/color][/url]

[color=green]Please reply to the topic or PM me if a solution I posted works for you: The more data I can gather the better I can help.[/color][/center]

I may be wrong about the stat tomes, though it used to be that way. I bought a bundle (vitality I think) that a character had the first one already and when I opened it, the level I was red bordered. They may have changed that.

I do know that I have 3 characters that have milestone II and the traveller's bundle does not show up as being available for them.

Contact Account Management. Perhaps there is something they can do for you.