We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Annoyed with a particular store bundle

I have at least two characters (and maybe a third) that cannot buy the Traveller's Bundle in the store. Why? Because they picked up an extra milestone skill somewhere along the way. The bundle includes Milestone II-VI as well as Hurried Traveller and because the first one in the bundle is a duplicate, the characters are ineligible to purchase it. I really wish they would design these types of things as a non-gated items. The will, vitality, et al boosts are also like that. Instead of doing a +1 milestone unless count<X, they gate them on Tome I, Tome II, Milestone I, Milestone II, etc.

That's actually a decent chunk of TP they're leaving on the table, because I can't buy the bundle and don't want to spend the extra 400ish TP on buying them separately.

Are you sure that you have this correct?

I know for a fact that you're wrong about the tomes as I've looked myself at the bundles on characters that have used a tome and the bundle is then shown as not containing that tome and is slightly lower in price.
    How to get help on the Tech Forums and how to contact Turbine

Please reply to the topic or PM me if a solution I posted works for you: The more data I can gather the better I can help.

I may be wrong about the stat tomes, though it used to be that way. I bought a bundle (vitality I think) that a character had the first one already and when I opened it, the level I was red bordered. They may have changed that.

I do know that I have 3 characters that have milestone II and the traveller's bundle does not show up as being available for them.

Depends on which game I'm in :)
    Contact Account Management. Perhaps there is something they can do for you.
    "Everyone's got one. Better to be a smart one than a dumb one." - me
    "It's people like you that [I]think[/I] you know everything that give those of us that [I]do[/I] a bad name." - me
    "Eat, drink, and be Merry, 'cause Pippin was a fool of a Took."