We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CorporalJohnny View Post
    You kill a level 75 burg at level 95 in the first 30 seconds of the clip and tout it like some epic achievement. :\
    Also, remember that all of this footage was taken from a ~6-hour period in one day, as my account was permanently banned the next day for "profanity." I didn't have much good content to work with, unfortunately. There weren't many good freeps out that day.

Nice work man, much enjoyed it.
    hunter rnk10-runekeeper rnk10-warleader rnk10-defiler rnk10-stalker rnk9-minstrel rnk8-reaver blackarrow burglar rnk5

Quote Originally Posted by GodOfBrandywine View Post
    Private education my entire life. Top rated high school in my state. Think again.

His brain...is gone

Wouldn't expect anything more from literally the worst blackarrow I've witnessed in LOTRO.
    Clearly you've never witnessed me on my other toons. I'm terrible at all of them. However, I've never trolled myself into a permaban. Grats I guess.
    Last edited by CorporalJohnny; Apr 04 2014 at 04:52 AM.
    [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/nSMasJK.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center][color=black]Will you hold this for me? You'll need both hands...[/color][/center]
    [center][color=#ff0000]A[/color][color=#e93f15]r[/color][color=#d47a2a]r[/color][color=#bfad3f]o[/color][color=#aad655]w[/color][color=#94f16a]d[/color][color=#7ffe7f]y[/color][color=#6afa94]n[/color][color=#55e7aa]a[/color][color=#3fc6bf]m[/color][color=#2a98d4]i[/color][color=#1561e9]c[/color][/center]

Oh well, terrible game, off to ESO.
    Don't let the door hit you on the way out. See you again in a few months, like every time you quit.

This is why you never go into the ocean when you menstruate.
    Tsaurel/Telae

Clearly you've never witnessed me on my other toons. I'm terrible at all of them. However, I've never trolled myself into a permaban. Grats I guess.
    No, no we've witnessed. But clearly this thread isn't about you.

Have to agree on the music taste part though. So bad

Private education my entire life. Top rated high school in my state. Think again.
    Smart 'n' preppy!

Oh and that is a nice and funny vid, the reason why soloing on warg is soooo worth it. Very recognizable Superfreep part too, always funny
    R10 LM - R10 Burg - R7 Hunter - R11 Warg - R11 Defiler - R8 BA

Funny how you seem to have omitted the footage of your 1v1 with steggles. It may have been months ago, on a different server, when you had 14 audacity at most and had been back for about a day but it's what the people want.
    "If you could make God bleed, people would cease to believe in him, there will be blood in the water, the sharks will come. All I have to do is sit back and watch as the world consumes you."

Steggles, Undefeated by Chachii.
    Are you watching closely?

Private school kids listening to rap.

Best part is at 20:21

Hannahmontanai tells you, 'you should join variations tribe'
    You tell Hannahmontanai, 'already been invited, but nah'
    Kraken, Thesungodra

Excellent video, the fork truck clip cracked me up, nice work
    Jugglez - Burg

Excellent movement twich. Chachii, you have one of the best positional awareness I've seen, too many freeps were giving up their backs to you.

10/10 would watch again.
    Third Marshal Rubicon Guardian ~ Third Marshal Raae Minstrel
    Commander Danceswithwargs Reaver ~ Taskmaster Whiskeytangofoxtrot Spider
    Commander Verkaufsschlacker Lore-master ~ Lieutenant Rivaalan Hunter
    ~ No Mercy ~

To be honest, the overall movement in this video wasn't my best, mostly because I was 1. fighting burgs, and 2. haven't learned every opponent's moving habits.

I don't have much experience fighting burgs, mostly because in the open they tend to HIPS within seconds, and that there usually aren't any good burgs to fight 1v1, so learning/improving my tactics vs burgs was unecessary. So I would say that's my worst matchup. Against burgs, as much as I despise it, I've found that the backpedal + deny both of us positional is technically the best way to go, as it's more important to deny them positional than it is for me to have it (especially because of bpe, can block/parry their attacks if facing, while their bpe is ignored for shadow skills). And yet, it fees disgusting doing so...so I ended up sort of doing a mix of both, which hurt me, as I just couldn't really bring myself to backpedal and face them constantly.

Oh, and I love stupid rap. #### pumps me up.

I'll be recording more once I get a replacement warg over to this server. Should be able to get much better content then, as I won't be limited to footage (which was mostly mediocre) from one day only, and against a limited number of opponents.

Is that you, Elendilmir?
    [CENTER]
    [IMG]http://i308.photobucket.com/albums/kk321/jdcasy/ApexFlight_zps07fef3b4.png[/IMG][COLOR=#a9a9a9]
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#999999][B]~ Cirq - r13 LM - Apex - Elendilmir [/B]// [B]Cirone of Windfola ~[/B][B][I]
    "Sometimes survival comes down to not being hit. Actually, most times."[/I] [/B][/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by JDCass View Post
    Is that you, Elendilmir?
    Nope, it's not only Elendilmir, there is more.... Gladden, Landroval, Riddermark, Silverlode.... pretty sure I miss a couple!

We need more here, spread the news out!

The more, the merrier!

Do not hesitate, take your flight to BW and... let the fun begin!

Quote Originally Posted by Grego28 View Post
    Nope, it's not only Elendilmir, there is more.... Gladden, Landroval, Riddermark, Silverlode.... pretty sure I miss a couple!

We need more here, spread the news out!

The more, the merrier!

Do not hesitate, take your flight to BW and... let the fun begin!
    Please stop posting

Please stop posting
    If I remember well, I didn't even mention you, didn't even refer to anything that has to do with you... why you so sensitive? Be strong.

You're getting nervous once again, advice : don't even bother with me, I don't even exist, I'm not even a shadow. There you go, hope your anxiety is gone!

11/10 would get 3 shot again
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Alex Hawke [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]- [COLOR=#00ffff]Karolina[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

"Sometimes we get good transfers. Sometimes we get some random narcissistic trash who lack the ability to S T F U . Sigh"

Quote Originally Posted by Intolerance View Post
    "Sometimes we get good transfers. Sometimes we get some random narcissistic trash who lack the ability to S T F U . Sigh"
    sometimes we also get server funding, here's to you: gladden
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

Proper video now linked

Enjoy

(Worth re-watching if you saw the first one I posted)
    Never knew you still played Glass.. ;p

Anyhow nice vid, great skill shown here. Its awesome to know you still play this game, a great solo warg, we need more of these around.
    Last edited by Noldorlord777; Apr 05 2014 at 11:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Noldorlord777 View Post
    Never knew you still played Glass.. ;p

Anyhow nice vid, great skill shown here. Its awesome to know you still play this game, a great solo warg, we need more of these around.
    Different Chachii. My warg was Hanzell up until a few months ago.

Before Glass quit, he proposed that we swap names on our wargs. Since we had identical wargs in nearly every way (same rank, same skin, same health/corruptions, same movement, same devastating bestial claws) there was a period of time when people saw and talked with my warg, thinking it was his, and people saw his thinking it was mine.

Wish that I had my old name back, but it was taken on Brandywine, and Chachii wasn't.

Different Chachii. My warg was Hanzell up until a few months ago.

Before Glass quit, he proposed that we swap names on our wargs. Since we had identical wargs in nearly every way (same rank, same skin, same health/corruptions, same movement, same devastating bestial claws) there was a period of time when people saw and talked with my warg, thinking it was his, and people saw his thinking it was mine.

Wish that I had my old name back, but it was taken on Brandywine, and Chachii wasn't.
    I just found this.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chachii

lolamused. No offence to you sir
    Tsaurel/Telae

Quote Originally Posted by Leksi View Post
    I just found this.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chachii

lolamused. No offence to you sir
    I actually discovered that myself a while back. Linked it to Glass. Unfortunately, neither of us were Chachii when that was created, or it would have been even more hilarious.

I actually discovered that myself a while back. Linked it to Glass. Unfortunately, neither of us were Chachii when that was created, or it would have been even more hilarious.
    Totally agree. All things considered
    Tsaurel/Telae

Greetings fiends. I just learned I can still post despite not having a sub. On a side note, the name Chachii also refers to some offensive tribal culture somewhere in South America...I accidentally offended someone with it in my current game.
    Glasscanon Chachii, The Greatest

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast