We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

A Merciful God's Path: Part 1

Proper video now linked

Enjoy

(Worth re-watching if you saw the first one I posted)
    Last edited by GodOfBrandywine; Apr 04 2014 at 02:00 AM.

good vid, superfreep back-peddle made me lol
    Last edited by 0987654321; Apr 04 2014 at 03:33 AM.
    Lugbur, R11 Reaver ./. Guthfred, R9 Captain ./. Guthblade, R9 Chamption ./. Muzluck, R9 Warg + Various other toons of different rank and class.

Can't wait for the second half.

10/10 would watch again.
    Eniigmatik | Exploit

This is great. Amusement for centuries!
    Tsaurel/Telae

./Reported

oh and
    Last edited by spelunker; Apr 03 2014 at 07:51 PM.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

Macros that decrease the speed of attacks instead of increasing them.

Is he not mericful?
    Lockjawz - R13 Warg - Brandywine

Quote Originally Posted by stoney530 View Post

Is he not mericful?
    no surprise you keep reinstalling, getting blown out of the water and deleting lotro again after an angry post about imbalance.

If you think you see 'macroing' in videos like this, you just have no idea what you are talking about.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by stoney530 View Post

Is he not mericful?
    hey kron long time no see

Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    no surprise you keep reinstalling, getting blown out of the water and deleting lotro again after an angry post about imbalance.

If you think you see 'macroing' in videos like this, you just have no idea what you are talking about.
    you should feel proud you still play lotro? i just have to lol at that.

[color=red]Soleus vs Zergs [B][/B][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbYkH5D6Y_Q](Best Clips)[/url][/color]
    [color=Black]Retired[/color]

Quote Originally Posted by GodOfBrandywine View Post

Proper video now linked

Enjoy

(Worth re-watching if you saw the first one I posted)
    Never knew you still played Glass.. ;p

Anyhow nice vid, great skill shown here. Its awesome to know you still play this game, a great solo warg, we need more of these around.
    Last edited by Noldorlord777; Apr 05 2014 at 12:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Noldorlord777 View Post
    Never knew you still played Glass.. ;p

Anyhow nice vid, great skill shown here. Its awesome to know you still play this game, a great solo warg, we need more of these around.
    Different Chachii. My warg was Hanzell up until a few months ago.

Before Glass quit, he proposed that we swap names on our wargs. Since we had identical wargs in nearly every way (same rank, same skin, same health/corruptions, same movement, same devastating bestial claws) there was a period of time when people saw and talked with my warg, thinking it was his, and people saw his thinking it was mine.

Wish that I had my old name back, but it was taken on Brandywine, and Chachii wasn't.

Different Chachii. My warg was Hanzell up until a few months ago.

Before Glass quit, he proposed that we swap names on our wargs. Since we had identical wargs in nearly every way (same rank, same skin, same health/corruptions, same movement, same devastating bestial claws) there was a period of time when people saw and talked with my warg, thinking it was his, and people saw his thinking it was mine.

Wish that I had my old name back, but it was taken on Brandywine, and Chachii wasn't.
    I just found this.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chachii

lolamused. No offence to you sir
    Tsaurel/Telae

Quote Originally Posted by Leksi View Post
    I just found this.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chachii

lolamused. No offence to you sir
    I actually discovered that myself a while back. Linked it to Glass. Unfortunately, neither of us were Chachii when that was created, or it would have been even more hilarious.

I actually discovered that myself a while back. Linked it to Glass. Unfortunately, neither of us were Chachii when that was created, or it would have been even more hilarious.
    Totally agree. All things considered
    Tsaurel/Telae

Greetings fiends. I just learned I can still post despite not having a sub. On a side note, the name Chachii also refers to some offensive tribal culture somewhere in South America...I accidentally offended someone with it in my current game.
    Glasscanon Chachii, The Greatest

I am offended as a freep player that you quoted freeps have pop buff in my fight but didn't put notice burglar not using stuns cdg or dust and or you complaining in ooc about losing STAY PERMA BANNED
    FEAR IS NOT REAL Jetsu RANK 12 SnH *

Quote Originally Posted by Shane412 View Post
    I am offended as a freep player that you quoted freeps have pop buff in my fight but didn't put notice burglar not using stuns cdg or dust and or you complaining in ooc about losing STAY PERMA BANNED

The correct one is now in the first post as well.

Enjoy

Thanks to all the freeps who were willing to self-nerf to give themselves a challenge, even when dying repeatedly. It does not go unnoticed.

Special props to Jetsu, who was willing to not use dust in the later half of our fights (as well as not using cdg). It is quite rare among Brandywine burgs. But nothing is worse than fighting something with maxed evade, with a 20% miss chance, and that has the pop buff, which freeps had nearly all of that day. I drool at the thought of fighting freeps without the pop buff.

Also, there are a couple audio issues that I didn't catch, as well as a few comments/captions mid fight that were lost. Not going to spend another 3 hours waiting for the video to export and upload, however.

Well didnt read Thanks ! I just got mad and our third fight I went deep in blue line to try to troll with expose throat. I didnt go through the thread just watch the video . I would also mention ratslayer fighting with no heals isvery respectable.
    FEAR IS NOT REAL Jetsu RANK 12 SnH *