We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

A Merciful God's Path: Part 1

Proper video now linked

Enjoy

(Worth re-watching if you saw the first one I posted)
    Last edited by GodOfBrandywine; Apr 04 2014 at 02:00 AM.

good vid, superfreep back-peddle made me lol
    Last edited by 0987654321; Apr 04 2014 at 03:33 AM.
    Lugbur, R11 Reaver ./. Guthfred, R9 Captain ./. Guthblade, R9 Chamption ./. Muzluck, R9 Warg + Various other toons of different rank and class.

Can't wait for the second half.

10/10 would watch again.
    Eniigmatik | Exploit

This is great. Amusement for centuries!
    Tsaurel/Telae

./Reported

oh and
    Last edited by spelunker; Apr 03 2014 at 07:51 PM.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

Macros that decrease the speed of attacks instead of increasing them.

Is he not mericful?
    Lockjawz - R13 Warg - Brandywine

Quote Originally Posted by stoney530 View Post

Is he not mericful?
    no surprise you keep reinstalling, getting blown out of the water and deleting lotro again after an angry post about imbalance.

If you think you see 'macroing' in videos like this, you just have no idea what you are talking about.
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

Good video. 10/10 on music alone. Fun to watch. Looking forward to part 2

(Retired) Arkenstone: Immanitas R12 Burg, Gorbat R12 Reaver, Sueahpro R11 Mini, Falsified R9 RK, -The Blood Hand
    Crickhollow: Orphluk R9 Warg, Orphelun-1 R8 RK. -The Blood Hand.

Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    no surprise you keep reinstalling, getting blown out of the water and deleting lotro again after an angry post about imbalance.

If you think you see 'macroing' in videos like this, you just have no idea what you are talking about.
    I see my comment went way over your head, so let me stoop down to your level to explain it to you.

At no point was I insinuating that he was using macros. The macro reference was actually something Chachii referred to when I was in a random group with him a while back on my Warleader. A brilliant, sarcastic idea about purposely macro'ing skills to fire slower than they would normally, preventing immediate skills (like eye-rake) from misfiring and doing no damage. The post was more of an inside joke than anything, about how fantastic LOTRO's mechanics have become.

As for the rage reinstalls - guilty as charged. But thanks to Chachii, I now have my warg methadone. I can save myself the 14GB download reinstall and just watch the video to get my warg fix.

Great video btw, would watch again while updating ESO.
    Lockjawz - R13 Warg - Brandywine

56% complete...

The video I posted was actually not the final edit...and when I went back to export the correct one, I just went ahead and combined the two parts into one video. The final version, with both parts combined, is about as long as the first one I posted too. Should be worth rewatching.

Can't wait.... buying my ticket now
    Pullout - Reading Rainbow - Somalii

"45% uploaded"

"61 minutes remaining"

Saw the Superfreep part. Nothing can top it.

The correct one is now in the first post as well.

Enjoy

Thanks to all the freeps who were willing to self-nerf to give themselves a challenge, even when dying repeatedly. It does not go unnoticed.

Special props to Jetsu, who was willing to not use dust in the later half of our fights (as well as not using cdg). It is quite rare among Brandywine burgs. But nothing is worse than fighting something with maxed evade, with a 20% miss chance, and that has the pop buff, which freeps had nearly all of that day. I drool at the thought of fighting freeps without the pop buff.

Also, there are a couple audio issues that I didn't catch, as well as a few comments/captions mid fight that were lost. Not going to spend another 3 hours waiting for the video to export and upload, however.

Quote Originally Posted by stoney530 View Post

Is he not mericful?
    hey kron long time no see

you should feel proud you still play lotro? i just have to lol at that.

[color=red]Soleus vs Zergs [B][/B][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbYkH5D6Y_Q](Best Clips)[/url][/color]
    [color=Black]Retired[/color]

Need moar <16k morale freeps in this video.

Too bad it seems like the majority of good players on all servers are gone now.
    RIP Milkmefondly 2014

Quote Originally Posted by klover307 View Post
    you should feel proud you still play lotro? i just have to lol at that.
    If the videos in my sig looked like yours, I wouldn't play any longer either.

Quote Originally Posted by Bond007 View Post
    Need moar <16k morale freeps in this video.

Too bad it seems like the majority of good players on all servers are gone now.
    Really? Does not every person I 1v1ed not have over 16k morale?

And yes, unfortunately these are the freeps that our server is filled with. Nobody wishes more than I that we had more decent players freepside.

Also, I realize that this isn't the best content. I had very little good footage to work with, as this was all taken in the span of a few hours before my account was permanently banned for 'profanity.'
    Last edited by GodOfBrandywine; Apr 04 2014 at 03:29 AM.

If the videos in my sig looked like yours, I wouldn't play any longer either.
    >pull up video in sig
    >attacking superfreep
    >he instantly runs

ahahahah ok bro i promise to remember you and all your glory.

also you waited a whole 8 minutes to reply to me! i feel so special i havent even logged in here for sometime.

also its leg day leg day bbl gym
    [color=red]Soleus vs Zergs [B][/B][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbYkH5D6Y_Q](Best Clips)[/url][/color]
    [color=Black]Retired[/color]

Quote Originally Posted by GodOfBrandywine View Post
    Really? Does not ever person I 1v1ed not have over 16k morale?

And yes, unfortunately these are the freeps that our server is filled with. Nobody wishes more than I that we had more decent players freepside.

Also, I realize that this isn't the best content. I had very little good footage to work with, as this was all taken in the span of a few hours before my account was permanently banned for 'profanity.'
    No I just meant like watching through the first, eh, 2 mins of the video, every other freep was sub-16k morale.

After you roflpwned the LM who only managed to get off water lore but no actual useful inductions, I facepalmed and pressed pause. There's only so much idiocy a man can take, even when it's in a video of a game. I count the blessings of every day I stopped playing LOTRO.
    RIP Milkmefondly 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Bond007 View Post
    No I just meant like watching through the first, eh, 2 mins of the video, every other freep was sub-16k morale.

After you roflpwned the LM who only managed to get off water lore but no actual useful inductions, I facepalmed and pressed pause. There's only so much idiocy a man can take, even when it's in a video of a game. I count the blessings of every day I stopped playing LOTRO.
    Stick with it, you'll see more challenging fights later on.

Quote Originally Posted by klover307 View Post
    >pull up video in sig
    >attacking superfreep
    >he instantly runs

ahahahah ok bro i promise to remember you and all your glory.
    A class that at the time could be completely immune to all forms of damage for 40s continuously, and in general passively heals for nearly half of the damage I put out ran from me on sight. I do think that's quite glorious and worthy of recognition, even after the LOL factor wears off.

also you waited a whole 8 minutes to reply to me! i feel so special i havent even logged in here for sometime.
    We're way past the 1st date honey buns, no reason to play hard to get.

The music selection alone makes me bemoan the future of this once great land. Public education has destroyed our progeny.

You kill a level 75 burg at level 95 in the first 30 seconds of the clip and tout it like some epic achievement. :\

The Superfreep part was just enough epic, that I'm willing to forgive your terrible taste in music, and "balance abomination" skill rotation. Three second eye gouge/rake/wtfpoke is as lame as AIM CDG. It still doesn't change the fact that Superfreep upstaged you in your own video. His bad was so good, I forgot I was watching Cheech Marin play a warg. If only your warg had a better name, instead of sounding like something from a 1970's sitcom.

Oh well, terrible game, off to ESO.
    Last edited by CorporalJohnny; Apr 04 2014 at 04:25 AM.
    [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/nSMasJK.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center][color=black]Will you hold this for me? You'll need both hands...[/color][/center]
    [center][color=#ff0000]A[/color][color=#e93f15]r[/color][color=#d47a2a]r[/color][color=#bfad3f]o[/color][color=#aad655]w[/color][color=#94f16a]d[/color][color=#7ffe7f]y[/color][color=#6afa94]n[/color][color=#55e7aa]a[/color][color=#3fc6bf]m[/color][color=#2a98d4]i[/color][color=#1561e9]c[/color][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by CorporalJohnny View Post
    terrible taste in music, .
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

Public education has destroyed our progeny.
    Private education my entire life. Top rated high school in my state. Think again.

You kill a level 75 burg at level 95 in the first 30 seconds of the clip and tout it like some epic achievement. :\
    His brain...is gone

I'm willing to forgive your terrible taste in music, and "balance abomination" skill rotation. Three second eye gouge/rake/wtfpoke is as lame as AIM CDG. It still doesn't change the fact that Superfreep upstaged you in your own video. His bad was so good, I forgot I was watching Cheech Marin play a warg. If only your warg had a better name, instead of sounding like something from a 1970's sitcom.
    Wouldn't expect anything more from literally the worst blackarrow I've witnessed in LOTRO.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast