We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

fleet footed goad needs a fix...

i got that mount cause you can use it in moria. that's all very well, but the mount itself... is just not good. the sounds it makes are very disturbing, especially that "bwahhh" you get when you dismount. also, doesn't look nearly as half as nice as other mounts on the store.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurthrain View Post
    i got that mount cause you can use it in moria. that's all very well, but the mount itself... is just not good. the sounds it makes are very disturbing, especially that "bwahhh" you get when you dismount. also, doesn't look nearly as half as nice as other mounts on the store.
    You bought a Goat mount... With TP? o.O

In your other thread, you stated that you're now Kin with Thorin's Hall. Congratulations.
    Did you know in the rep locked area (in the northwest section of Thorin's Hall, above the canal), there is a rep vendor that will sell you the Prized Thorin's Hall Goat (62%/250m) for a little over 5 gold? Getting that Goat is THE main reason I bother to get to kin with Thorin's Hall. That, and the port skill for non-Dwarves.

*Edit* I just checked... Fleet-Footed Goat is 1.5kTP. You spent 1.5kTP on a single mount (68%/250m) on a single character, that's only 6% faster than the mount you can purchase for Gold. I'm not saying TP is hard to come by, but for only 3kTP, you could have gotten the Account-Wide Journeyman Riding skill, and made *every* mount on *every* character 78%.
    Last edited by HaleElven; Apr 03 2014 at 02:32 PM.

The sound is normal in all the goat mounts in the game, and you can to get several goats with in-game gold (any goat mount is useful inside Moria)...

Sergio :-)
    Moved from Riddermark to Landroval on 2/10/1015!

This is the Prized Thorins Hall goat.

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...73#post6885673

Also, if you are patient enough and invest enough time instead of TP, you can get one from an event that runs once or twice a year and is called the Treasure Hunt.

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...60#post6885660 (dug up from a huge treasure)
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...12#post6885712 (costs a whopping 1000 treasure hunting tokens)

But these goats do the same as they all do - baaaah

Greetings, Polymachos

Oh yeah , let's all point and laugh at the newb it doesn't say that the Thorin's Hall goat could be used in Moria. The one I bought specifically mentioned that and was the reason for the purchase. I thought it was something special just for the store one otherwise of course I wouldn't have done it. I don't suppose there's a way to get those TP back, eh?

it doesn't say that the Thorin's Hall goat could be used in Moria. The one I bought specifically mentioned that and was the reason for the purchase.
    All Goats are useable in Moria (and Pit of Iron).
    I don't suppose there's a way to get those TP back, eh?
    Not really, no.