We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Left click instead of right?

Is there any way whatsoever to change all the Right Click interaction things to using the LEFT mouse button instead? i'm using a MacBook Pro, and it's difficult for me to be able to Right click, so i end up with things not working. my trackpad is in very good shape, and since it is, i do not use an external mouse. Is there a way to change the mouse buttons without needing to buy / use an external mouse?

Quote Originally Posted by RynM View Post
    Is there any way whatsoever to change all the Right Click interaction things to using the LEFT mouse button instead? i'm using a MacBook Pro, and it's difficult for me to be able to Right click, so i end up with things not working. my trackpad is in very good shape, and since it is, i do not use an external mouse. Is there a way to change the mouse buttons without needing to buy / use an external mouse?
    I don't use a trackpad, so I don't know for certain.

Check the system Preferences panel for the trackpad. I believe all of the different options for setup are there.

If I recall correctly, there are very few things (if any) in-game, which REQUIRE a right-click. Right now, I can't think of any.
    (What Interactions are you using a right-click on?)

The full LOTRO keyboard map is here: https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Commands
    Bill Magill - Mac Player - Old Timers Guild- Gladden:

Partial cast
    Valamar: Dwarf Hunter - Level 105
    Valdicta: Dwarf Rune-keeper - Level 105
    Valanne: Beorning - Level 91

Quote Originally Posted by Valamar View Post
    If I recall correctly, there are very few things (if any) in-game, which REQUIRE a right-click. Right now, I can't think of any.
    (What Interactions are you using a right-click on?)
    To clarify, you should be able to double-click instead.