We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Exclamation Top PvP Players.

1. Dangoon
    2. Eodred
    3. Cuthorvo
    4. Alfaden
    5. Jhangofettin

@@@@Please comment if you have any ideas@@@@

Lies!! >: (

Cuthorvo should be #1.

Whoa whoa whoa

Jangofettin* Alfadan*

hmmmm

Top pvp players ? as in most skilled at their class or most active ?? or a combo of both ?

My 2 cents i have played imladris creepside alot over the years and have recently rolled a RK Harolloss, hello to those i have not yet met.

In no particular order because it would be impossible to find the #1 Player people would probably jump straight in and say apache just because their high ranked and have been playing a long time but there may be another mini out there more skilled at the class but new to moors so not recognised anyway heres my list in RANDOM ORDER.

Alfadan - this guy has no fear and will stand toe to toe with most.
    Jango - this guy .... if he has you in his crosshair hes gunna fire at you win or loose whether ur a rank 0 reaver or a rank 15 warleader respect that lots.
    Vipkant - hes fairly new but a great mini watch out for this guy.
    maddawag
    woldryt
    dangoon
    daenyras
    apache
    IMO best burgs i have ever witnessed are Dangoon and Saffhire, i avoid these 2 at all costs when creeping.
    as i said list can go on these are most active/skilled players i have met the ones which have good rotains not button mashers actually find skill in the toon they are playing agree or disagree thats my list. There are far more but it would take a while to think of who and why as opposed to just name dropping.

also Braum hes a good mini.
    Last edited by daliborpe; Jan 01 2014 at 04:36 PM. Reason: added

My list:

1.Malgil

all of this is blasphemy ooger is the best

Thank you for your ideas. I will consult several of the replies towards there opinions. Thank you and happy holidays.

what about the creeps?(this list includes some of the old creeps and freeps i remember)

Sean-any ending for simply playing his toons through all the #### that his gone through imladris, and only quitting like 4 times.
    Thalantash-always charging the freeps regardless of numbers and expecting everyone to follow him.
    silar-killing anything that threatened you.
    lastcall-waging total and merciless war on any freep that came at you.
    dalkhur-he's a doctor.
    hostis-someone to patch everyone up
    shadowkiss-always strikes unexpectedly
    symphony-burst out of the ground when and where you least expected.
    andire-that beard freaked me out, and so did your skills.
    nisi-pulling victory out of the most dire situations, and flopping at just the right moment.
    haeborwen-Viciously hunting down every warg in the vicinity and killing the healers while doing it.
    ......don't feel like doing any more. to many ppl to remember

Quote Originally Posted by Sabetha View Post
    Lies!! >: (

Cuthorvo should be #1.
    Right! The fact that hes never beaten me, Eodred, in a spar is perfect testiony to the fact that he should be number 1!
    Pfft! im not even sure he or I should be on the list, I pvp a lot, i wont say i'm not a good pvper, but there are quite a few people who are better than me, Dangoon deserves #1 though.

Quote Originally Posted by Melleo View Post
    all of this is blasphemy ooger is the best
    Ooger sucks.... sorry.

Cuthorvo

Even though he lacks in melee offensive hand, his ranged is very good. Yet i have seen him beat cllaarriissaa in ranged and as well with the same towards allandrel.

Quote Originally Posted by BaneOfTheNine View Post
    Right! The fact that hes never beaten me, Eodred, in a spar is perfect testiony to the fact that he should be number 1!
    Pfft! im not even sure he or I should be on the list, I pvp a lot, i wont say i'm not a good pvper, but there are quite a few people who are better than me, Dangoon deserves #1 though.

...You really need to learn what sarcasm looks like. Have a quick look on Google and get back to me. *pat pat* PS - I'm a hunter and beat him before he could get one hit on me. It's not something to really brag about, but well done to you and Eodred?

WOO

Even tho i suck im popular woat!!

Do i know you elrianiel?

I don't :P

I don't suck... its just pure awesomeness - That's why I am liked by thousands of creeps/freeps
    [Main Alt - Ooger level 105] [Second Alt - Zechariah 100] [Third Alt - Eligion 105]

Quote Originally Posted by ooger View Post
    I don't suck... its just pure awesomeness - That's why I am liked by thousands of creeps/freeps
    ooger you rock <3
    Venacava R11 Runekeeper | Getsyoulaid R10 Blackarrow | Femmefatale R8 Weaver | Genka R9 Stalker

awe! :)

Thanks so much Venacava - you are awesome! :P - That's the truth - You a really good healer too in moors - lol, I find talking about one person to much is kind of weird - Please don't ask why just believe me

P.S. This should of been and IM's on lotro xD lol

Love,
    Ooger
    [Main Alt - Ooger level 105] [Second Alt - Zechariah 100] [Third Alt - Eligion 105]

Nisi > all of you ; )
    Ridduk R14 WL
    Brandywine

I think Meldo was the best until he got cocky. (And the champ got nerfed hardcore)