We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

How is brandywine these days?

Hey there, I am considering transfering to bw but how is action in pvp overall, and are tehre kins/players who do raid alot and pve alot, Im trying to find a good server taht fits me well, has good pvp action and good pvpers and good raid leaders for pve and more, would be awesome to get a answer thx!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grytubakki View Post
    Hey there, I am considering transfering to bw but how is action in pvp overall, and are tehre kins/players who do raid alot and pve alot, Im trying to find a good server taht fits me well, has good pvp action and good pvpers and good raid leaders for pve and more, would be awesome to get a answer thx!!
    Brandywine is as populated and glff-trolleriffic as ever.
    Jeffaman-Guarding Hobbit Jeffro-Burgling Hobbit Tinulaurien-Elf Lore Master Cephus-Champion of Men Lilnooblet-Hunting Hobbit Jeffrandir-Snooty Elf Rune-keeper- All of Brandywine
    Long live the halflings! Praise them with great praise!
    RIP Nidor - Brandywine's bravest warrior

In high activity time, packed. We've had more transfers from other servers, including high-ranked vets, etc. So very good. BW still #1 for me
    [B]Hitchens[/B](r9 warg)[B], [/B][B]Glasgow[/B](R9 LM), [B]Lintalthir[/B] (R10 Hunter), [B]Rithun[/B] (R6 Captain) Brandywine server.
    [I]I fought alongside Silverest & Wuffles on Gladden when LOTRO began, nowadays on Brandwyne's PvP [/I]