We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: How's the PVP?

How's the PVP?

Planning on transferring, is there good small action, FCs or solos, and raidvraids?

action is not bad you can find raid vs raid action most nights and during a day small group to solo while people are questing.

Quote Originally Posted by -Kovac View Post
    Planning on transferring, is there good small action, FCs or solos, and raidvraids?
    We used to have a lot of 1v1s. Not so much any more. Action is decent for our pop, though it can be lame at times. If you're a burg, rk, or mini, you'll fit right in!
    [CENTER][COLOR=#C7CF92][img]http://i.imgur.com/9rGw1Yd.gif[/img]
    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

[QUOTE=-Kovac;7131125]Planning on transferring, is there good small action, FCs or solos, and raidvraids?[

sometimes there is rvr but is ruined most of the time by a boxing lm and
    even when he doesnt there is always a free inf wanting healer who pocket heals him.

I wonder who that is...

[QUOTE=-Kovac;7131125]Planning on transferring, is there good small action, FCs or solos, and raidvraids?[

sometimes there is rvr but is ruined most of the time by a boxing lm and
    even when he doesnt there is always a free inf wanting healer who pocket heals him.

I wonder who that is...

If your coming from landroval just know that it's action is waaayyyy better than gladden.

Unless it has changed drastically within the last couple of weeks, good RvR action can be found during primetime.

Solo and small group is effectively dead though.

Sometimes Gladden moors will be empty or with a massive group on one side without opposition (freeps more often then creeps), but in the almost 2 weeks since I came back to Lotro I had more good days then bad.

Mostly you will get RvRs in prime time, but I had some good small group action (<6). 1v1s, for now, is not happening, but I have the impression action is heating up and getting better.

We have a LM boxer that likes to spoil some good action, but we learned how to deal with that and in the end having a common enemy is making freeps and creeps get along a little bit better.

you know guys its ok to say you miss me you don't have to pretend ;D

Yeah I'm Zhou's brother if you peeps remember him.. just remember the gladden action was good back in the day, so thought I asked.

Come on and jump in....the water is great and so is the PVP action as of late.

Quote Originally Posted by -Kovac View Post
    lol I left Landy to get away from ppl like you. Please give the account back to the REAL Kovac before you come here. Thanks

just so everyone knows, this guy is the ganking KING of 1v1s. For 1v1s = if you are able to beat him. LEAVE the 1v1 area. or else he will just attack you. If he jumps and you don't jump back he will just attack you and kill you.

KOVAC is a freep who gives nice ones a bad name. no wonder he is leaving Landy. he is the root of problems there

Quote Originally Posted by Vaineater View Post
    lol I left Landy
    Welcome to Gladden.