We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thinking of returning

Been thinking of returning from brandy for quite some time now what the action like, i miss good old imladris my 1st ever server (MY HOME) thinking of buying the 3 transfer token and bringing my mini burg and cappy over, deciding factor would be action, however getting away fom 24man warg packs and constant raiding and zerging would be nice, so what it like grams camping still lol.

Everyone always comes back to imladris.

Quote Originally Posted by NoneYoBro View Post
    Been thinking of returning from brandy for quite some time now what the action like, i miss good old imladris my 1st ever server (MY HOME) thinking of buying the 3 transfer token and bringing my mini burg and cappy over, deciding factor would be action, however getting away fom 24man warg packs and constant raiding and zerging would be nice, so what it like grams camping still lol.
    Who is this? Char names

Sure come back bro. Water is fine bro. Aint nobody camping grams anymore bro. It's GV camp or so bro. Also we 5 updates ahead of the other servers bro. Balance and zen in the moros bro.
    argio r11 burglar | trytofarmme r10 reaver | trytoloveme r10 spider | ikissedafreep r10 blackarrow | roargh r9 warleader | trytocatchme r9 warg |

Quote Originally Posted by Nimrinoth View Post
    Everyone always comes back to imladris.
    Not true..Look at Enesoulas, r0 left Imladris..now r15 on Brandywine.

To the OP, just know if you go back watch out. Freeps on this server actually group to camp grams. Oh and, the action is SO dead compared to BW. I roam the map for an hour or so weekly on my reaver and sometimes I don't find a single freep unless I check grams for the mini, rk, and captain that are always there.

"Thinking you can do something is confidence; doing something is competence"
    Bannerman, r11 War-Leader/
    Ryzer, r13 Captain/ Ryzur, Minstrel.
    Skill and Valour/Divide Et Impera, Landroval. .

Quote Originally Posted by b4jet9597 View Post
    Not true..Look at Enesoulas, r0 left Imladris..now r15 on Brandywine.

To the OP, just know if you go back watch out. Freeps on this server actually group to camp grams. Oh and, the action is SO dead compared to BW. I roam the map for an hour or so weekly on my reaver and sometimes I don't find a single freep unless I check grams for the mini, rk, and captain that are always there.
    Its slower than BW, but you can still pull out 20k days easy. Just need to know how to find the action.

Yeah the actions definitely there. Its not all day rvr, but at least we don't have game destroying lag like brandy.

Quote Originally Posted by Nimrinoth View Post
    Yeah the actions definitely there. Its not all day rvr, but at least we don't have game destroying lag like brandy.
    You speak true. But, you get used to the lag...lol

"Thinking you can do something is confidence; doing something is competence"
    Bannerman, r11 War-Leader/
    Ryzer, r13 Captain/ Ryzur, Minstrel.
    Skill and Valour/Divide Et Impera, Landroval. .

It still has its dead times but they dont last.....u should definetely come back though lol
    Heinous (Pwnography), Mastadan (Noob), Pwnographic (Squishy), Proctologist (Just ugh)
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/vlwfkQq.jpg[/img]