We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

State of the game

So I left a few months ago, in like April or something I think, for numerous reasons, but I'm thinking of maybe coming back, but I was just wondering a few things beforehand:

(1): Has the lag gotten better? I was crippled with it, and while I doubt it's fully gone, I'm hoping it's at least become less of a problem?

(2): What are the current OP classes? Since I know there will always be some, I'd like to know going in who they are. When I left it was Reavers, Weavers and Defilers, but I'm not sure right now. Have the defilers at least gotten nerfed? My main creep was a defiler and not dying while running from 3 freeps higher ranked than I am (and surely better players than me) from GV to TR left a bad taste in my mouth.

(3): How are the sides balanced? Like, in a RvR situation, are they balanced? Has it reverted to Freeps having the edge, or are creeps still riding high? Just so I know what sort of things have been happening.

Cheers.

1. no

2. spider/warden

3.balanced, and usually relies on the numbers out

Quote Originally Posted by Amdul View Post
    So I left a few months ago, in like April or something I think, for numerous reasons, but I'm thinking of maybe coming back, but I was just wondering a few things beforehand:

(1): Has the lag gotten better? I was crippled with it, and while I doubt it's fully gone, I'm hoping it's at least become less of a problem?

(2): What are the current OP classes? Since I know there will always be some, I'd like to know going in who they are. When I left it was Reavers, Weavers and Defilers, but I'm not sure right now. Have the defilers at least gotten nerfed? My main creep was a defiler and not dying while running from 3 freeps higher ranked than I am (and surely better players than me) from GV to TR left a bad taste in my mouth.

(3): How are the sides balanced? Like, in a RvR situation, are they balanced? Has it reverted to Freeps having the edge, or are creeps still riding high? Just so I know what sort of things have been happening.

Cheers.
    1) With this patch that they have yet to fix, lag is pretty bad at times, but generally its bad anyway. Though I heard they may upgrade to a rabbit running than a hamster soon.

2) The OP classes right now I'd have to say are: Spiders/Defilers for sure, Warden for sure being the most op on freepside, and even redline Guardian is pretty dam op now (they fixed that Radiate skill I think had something to do with them getting even stronger), as well as red line RKs.

3) Usually, you need maybe a couple freeps more to compete with the heals/tankiness of a raid of creeps, depending on the amount of healers in a creep raid, but if the creeps dont heavily outnumber the freeps, they can compete. Not saying an even freep raid cant compete with an even creep raid, but it depends on the class makeup/gear of the freep raid in order to compete. Focus fire and compatibility also comes into play.
    Last edited by joshy8910; Oct 05 2014 at 11:08 AM.