We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

can i post now please

i have been 95 for as long as i can remember now and i still cannot post because im new, skimished to 95 in a few weeks, but still, im like rank 6 now have grinded out many virtues, and i still cannot post, would i do all that just to spam the forums please let me post its been for ages got so much i wanna say on pvmp thread like hello for starters !!

Quote Originally Posted by xxBURGLARxx View Post
    i have been 95 for as long as i can remember now and i still cannot post because im new, skimished to 95 in a few weeks, but still, im like rank 6 now have grinded out many virtues, and i still cannot post, would i do all that just to spam the forums please let me post its been for ages got so much i wanna say on pvmp thread like hello for starters !!
    Due to a recent spate of spammers on the forums, new security measures were instituted. The forum, while tied to your game account, does not consider your character's level. For an indeterminate period you will be relegated to tech support and new player areas of the forums. (I say indeterminate because no one really knows the criteria by which you'll be released into the general public. Prevents spammers from circumventing things.) Hang out, and keep joining threads. You'll get there. I know its an inconvenience for many new posters, but it was needed. Things got pretty bad.