We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Swift Travel

Swift Travel

I subscribed to this game for about two months, then cancel my sub. Now, when I try to fast travel from west to south bree, I get an error that says I must be a current or previous subscriber in order to use it. I've had this happen to me for a couple other things as well, but the fast travel is the only thing I can think of for now.

Thank you for any help you can provide,

Dustin

In order to use swift travel, your character must log in during the time the account is a subscriber account.

You have a Premium account. You create a character after the down grade to Premium. No swift travel for that character. You create a character while your account is a subscriber account. The first time you log in the character is after the down grade to Premium. No swift travel for that character.

When you become a subscriber, you need to create all the characters you are ever going to play. Log them all in. Otherwise, you will have to subscribe over and over and over to get the character unlocks.
    Last edited by Yula_the_Mighty; Mar 28 2014 at 06:41 PM.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

That explains it

Yup, that explains it. Thanks. I guess I'll get suckered for one more month of sub to get my character the benefits.

Time to create one character of each type.

Thank you for the quick help!