We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Grats Lieutenant Hardt on rank 10.

Grats to the nicest guy and worst guardian in LOTRO on rank 10. A great victory for my key-turning companion.

Jokes aside.

The moors was very very dead before you started bringing out ITW and Co. to roflstomp our faces.I am very grateful to call you my friend.I loved being your kinmate thanks for your willingness to take in a stray captain lol.

Fighting against your group has rekindled my love for small groups and given action worthy of Ty and Lushy coming back along with me bringing some of my mates from Landy over for some solid late night action.

I appreciate you stepping up and leading Hardt without you there would be no action.Which is why I have to b-smack you whenever I see you and ITW on your creeps

Our playstyles may be very different but off the battlefield we're two peas in a pod!I treasure our talks and friendship.

Keep bringing out those tasty freepies for us to nom on!Onward to rank 11!

<3Boomie

P.S. Stop interrupting my inductions.

P.P.S. Missle doesn't want to cuddle with you.
    [URL=http://s14.photobucket.com/user/xdestroyracismx/media/download_zpsoskmzr9i.jpg.html][IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a339/xdestroyracismx/download_zpsoskmzr9i.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Gratz D on a well deserved rank. Your dedication and leadership night after in the night in the Moors is very admirable and it has been a pleasure running with you these last few weeks.

P.S. Missle was saying bad things about you so you must focus on him more.

Talking

Congrats on the new rank! Why aren't you rank 15 yet, slacker! <3

I'm glad you've found something that keeps your interest in the game, I'd be lost otherwise!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/04208000000233a27/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    "It isn't fair, my precious, is it, to ask us what it's got in it's nassty little pocketses?"

He leads? Well that explains why sometimes I'd just see him standing around in fights.

Grats and ty for keeping freepside alive... even if I hate all those healers you bring -.-
    Rank 15 Blackarrow HinderSpam
    55,000 Killing Blows and Counting

Gratz Hardt!
    S T Y L O
    From Elendilmir
    Jayonet - Burg ~ Styla - Hunter

Grats on your rank, keep bringing the fight!
    Sniz(defiler) / Johanson(cappy)

Your so HAWT

Congrats on Rank buddy! Having fun in moors with you! <3 Minisized

Grats Hardt
    [size=1]· · · [b]curset [color=grey]rank 13 ~ defiler [/color][color=white]brandywine[/color][/b] · · ·
    meraithe [color=grey](retired) anv rank 12 healing rk [/color][color=white]elendilmir[/color][/size]