We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Fast Fingers??? nahh more like Macroing

enough said,
    ~Murka

Seems legit.

Lol °

Crickhollow l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

Oh man that is good stuff, 8.3s is more than enough time to run through a burg rotation. Maybe even a bit slow I'd say, after all Reijy did just come back to the game a few days ago. Perhaps you both missed this in the patch notes.

Update 12.2 Release Notes - Official
    Of Special Note

Addressing “Macroing” issues
    Certain classes were able to cause some skills to ignore their cooldowns, causing a situation where those skills could be used repeatedly and rapidly on their target. This has been resolved.

Burgs do have OP dps, especially when from stealth, and when someone keeps their back to that burg. If accusing someone of using macros makes you feel better about your shortcomings, then by all means, keep the compliments coming. --Godse

log creep side and let him catch you.. your one sided opinion should change rather quickly

Is there a class I can sign up for that teaches me how to QQ? It seems hard to me but everyone seems to do it so proficiently.

Whilst I appreciate that this could be taken as a compliment to my skill... Godse is right, that's pretty slow for a burg's rotation it should be faster but I'm out of practice.
    22 hits, 14 crits + 4 devs and factor positional dmg and crit proc bonus on top of that and it's easily done, better burgs could have done that much faster.

You took so much damage because I was lucky and crit/dev you on nearly every attack so try looking at what you post before assuming someone is cheating.

Again, thanks for the compliment I guess

Reijy <3
    Last edited by TheNakedNinjah; Mar 25 2014 at 09:15 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000117d21/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

#ThisThread
    [center][color=red][size=3][color=gold]~[/color]Ittybitty, Reaver[color=gold]~[/color][/size]
    [size=1]Sexylegs, Rank [color=cyan]8[/color] Spider[/size]
    [size=1]Vic, Rank [color=cyan]7[/color] Defiler[/size][/color][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by JuggernautHD View Post
    log creep side and let him catch you.. your one sided opinion should change rather quickly
    Im not gonna speak about open field battles,but for 1v1s.

I have 1v1 with my spider many good burgs as Terom and Beard,yesterday i fought first time with Reijy and i didnt notice something strange...good damage from a good burg.
    R12 spider Gosmith,R12 guard Gosmithh

Don't know about macro, but this is such an overkill for a class.

And welcome back Reijy...I guess. I honestly would've preferred if you stayed on BW because I don't like burgs, but whatever, welcome back.
    Last edited by wretchesandkings; Mar 25 2014 at 10:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wretchesandkings View Post
    Don't know about macro, but this is such an overkill for a class.

And welcome back Reijy...I guess. I honestly would've preferred if you stayed on BW because I don't like burgs, but whatever, welcome back.
    Burgs are pretty OP I preferred them pre-HD tbh, but as I said I only hit those numbers because I got lucky and crit nearly every attack.

I don't know who you are... But thanks
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000117d21/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Too much damage to be only "fast fingers"
    Annaliel r10 Hunter; Bregwing r7 Captain; Lurzlug r12 Warleader; other lesser alts(All on Crickhollow)

Quote Originally Posted by sm91 View Post
    Too much damage to be only "fast fingers"
    Well as Godse said they fixed the 'macro' issue in one of their updates, so either you're saying I'm clever enough to find a way around lotro updates
    or that I'm so fast at pressing keys it looks like I'm macroing, so either way thanks
    but the reality is 18 crits with the jewellery set bonus proc and positional damage... That damage is easily doable if you actually played a burg you'd know that.

FYI, I can press keys relatively fast because I use to play a warden as my main, and to be able to tank on a warden well you need to be able to roll out gambits pretty fast which involves pressing a lot of keys very quickly...
    Just because you can't press buttons as quickly as someone else, doesn't mean that person is cheating.

I've seen other burgs do what I did a lot quicker, that's just a single rotation and if any of you knew how to play a burg you'd know that a single rotation on a burg is pretty fast, 3-4 seconds easily some maybe faster.

Again thanks all for the compliments

Reijy <3

As a warleader I certainly sympathize because i melt very quickly when there are op burgs around, running like hell to the closest rock so i can fart on it before healing. Even the greenies are annoying.

However, this is not about damage, it's about keystrokes. Many of the attacks seen on the CA chart have multiple attacks - in fact if you break it down Reijy used 8 keystrokes (correct me if I'm wrong). I tried to recreate this somewhat on my baby burg and i got around to 22 attacks in 8 secs.

With that being said, CA has some lag, meaning that after a mob is dead it takes at least 1-2 secs for you to leave combat and for the data recording to end. It's hard to know the specifics of the encounter you have posted here, so i don't know how much time is due to the lag effect of CA. So it might be totally possible that all the attacks were made in 6-6.5 secs.

The experts here will have to tell me if 8 keystrokes are possible in 6-6.5 secs.

leeeeeet HAX.....

Welcome back Reijy!
    High Treason

|Cuath-1 R11 Captain|