We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Level 90 legendaries?

Will it ever be possible to craft level 90 legendary items? I'm finding it hard to find any level 90 legendary items, nevermind the right type, ie guardian.
    Also, does anyone know of a good place for killing humanoid mobs to drop level 90's?

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonie2 View Post
    Will it ever be possible to craft level 90 legendary items?
    Doubtful. They only really have craft recipes for LI's at the various level caps across the expansions.
    Also, does anyone know of a good place for killing humanoid mobs to drop level 90's?
    Broadacres and beyond or in a lvl 90 scalable instance such as Iobar's Peak or Warg-pens.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonie2 View Post
    Will it ever be possible to craft level 90 legendary items? I'm finding it hard to find any level 90 legendary items, nevermind the right type, ie guardian.
    You can get both weapons and class items for every 5 level increment (starting at 55 I think) by melding shards. They are pretty cheap too. You can probably get enough by deconstructing your current legendary items and refining all of the relics.

Thank you both for your answers; however, i've not found a relic-master that would meld level 90 & 95 legendaries, just the ones from level 55 to 85.

I was wondering the same thing. Level 90 legendary weapons are, as far as I can see, only obtainable by drops. I have 3 chars and all are westemnet crafters, a weaponsmith, tailor and jeweler and none can craft level 90 legendaries only melee stuff.
    I find it a huge gap between level 85 and 95. Even the relic master doesnt have lvl 90 stuff.

Harmonie, what exp level is your character?

I just checked the relic master in Aldburg in Western Rohan and the relic master in the Moria 21st Hall with a level cap (95) toon. Both relic master NPC's had level 90 LI's available by melding relic shards.
    On the other hand, I have a level 59 toon that I also checked the 21st Hall relic master with and could only see level 55 LI's. If you can't see level 90 LI's available on a relic master, I suspect your character is not level 90 yet.

The guardian i checked with is level 90; however, it might not show up because i don't own the latest expansion, Helm's deep.
    Thank you for checking it out.