We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

tramp stamps.....

when you see the picture you'll know what I mean. Please post your wonderful tramp stamps!

in all seriousness, kinda frustrating. I would be much more ticked if FAs weren't so easy to come by.

Quote Originally Posted by mrfigglesworth View Post
    when you see the picture you'll know what I mean. Please post your wonderful tramp stamps!

in all seriousness, kinda frustrating. I would be much more ticked if FAs weren't so easy to come by.
    You know how bad champs need power and agility Figgles!
    [CENTER][COLOR=#00ff00]Brandywhine[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#4b0082]Vilya[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#00ff00]Fortiscor R10[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#4b0082]Slownkite R9[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#00ff00]Beastt R7[/COLOR] /[COLOR=#4b0082] Diggaa R12[/COLOR]
    [URL="https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?561868-Warg-Build-Warg-Rotation-Warg-Guide&p=7292621#post7292621"]Warg Guide[/URL][/CENTER]

I saw one with crit, morale and power. Personally, I got crit, might and agility. Why can't we just take off stats like relics from deconstructing?
    Feailuve - Akabath
    [EN]Evernight

The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

New in the Turbine Store!

Adjust the Passive Stats on your Identified Legendary weapon for only 995 TP!

Quote Originally Posted by Gottapee View Post
    New in the Turbine Store!

Adjust the Passive Stats on your Identified Legendary weapon for only 995 TP!
    Honestly, I'd do it.
    Feailuve - Akabath
    [EN]Evernight

The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.