We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Are burglars broken?

Hitting my warg for 15k CDG and 10k Flashing Blades I am down to half my max morale. I got full aud and 3 crit def corruptions.

Is this working as intended?
    Siggy

Yes. It's probably working as intented. But it certainly isn't fun when my 50k morale(r11 ba with max aud) is taken off within 5-10 seconds. Mostly I'm already down to atleast half morale before I even realize whats hitting me :P

[sarcasm]

Brace yourselves!
    Newbie burglars coming to defend honour of their "underpowered" class.

[/sarcasm]

Cheers.
    Chieftain Mreza, Kokosovo mleko Chieftain (Rank 12 weaver)
    Brekka Crixus of Eldar, Potomci Numenora, Evernight (Ex Lazareva vojska)

Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

CDG is definitely over the top, plus there's a bug with it not consuming Aim which leads to even more burst damage.
    But let's see what U13 brings.
    Dobb - Hobbit Burglar R14
    Thar - Dwarf Guardian
    [DE-RP]Belegaer
    R.I.P [DE]Anduin
    Visit my YouTube-Channel!

The only point in talking about live server mechanics at this point is in regard to how U13 will change them.

It's shaping up to be quite a disruptive update. Everyone should be looking at what's going on with U13 on BR; there are some drastic stat changes:

1. Freeps are losing a fair bit of mastery.
    2. Freeps are losing (currently) all mitigation contribution from vitality and the primary stats (will/might). This is causing a very large decrease to tactical and physical mitigations. Ok, very large undersells it. This is huge.

The byproducts of this; many freeps now have LESS mitigation to orc craft than they do currently on live, while also hitting for less.

Obviously, subject to change, and in need of a lot of testing and feedback.

Anyone who cares about the moors and has Bullroarer installed on a machine should be taking a look at this.

Even my Signature is trolling!

There are some glaring freep balance issues live that could do with some adjusting. So naturally the solution thus far is to pretty much wipe out survivability for many free classes as well as nerfing damage. I have a couple decent creeps but it's hard not to whip out my freep goggles for this update so far.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040000000c6e65/signature.png]Dercin[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Sezneg View Post
    The only point in talking about live server mechanics at this point is in regard to how U13 will change them.

It's shaping up to be quite a disruptive update. Everyone should be looking at what's going on with U13 on BR; there are some drastic stat changes:

1. Freeps are losing a fair bit of mastery.
    2. Freeps are losing (currently) all mitigation contribution from vitality and the primary stats (will/might). This is causing a very large decrease to tactical and physical mitigations. Ok, very large undersells it. This is huge.

The byproducts of this; many freeps now have LESS mitigation to orc craft than they do currently on live, while also hitting for less.

Obviously, subject to change, and in need of a lot of testing and feedback.

Anyone who cares about the moors and has Bullroarer installed on a machine should be taking a look at this.
    You act like those changes are a bad thing... be grateful they don't stick completely to canon and turn you into a ring wraith after being stabbed 125 times with a morgul blade... then again that'd be kinda kick ###. Turbine do it!
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.youtube.com/user/UncrownedPrince91"][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=2][COLOR="#00FFFF"]I Have a YouTube Channel and... it kinda sucks but visit anyway to make me feel nice :3[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/URL][/CENTER]