We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Ensnared/Orak red spec Hunter.

First off, big shout out to Sinister. You helped give me time in order to figure out what can be done. Also Tyrannus, what a beast.

Vid mainly showing a few highlights and the speed and timing required to gain free focus faster and more efficiently then normal. Ive got a few different methods ive yet to try verses Reavers, and hardly any around to fight sadly. Im very keen to fight more Reavers, WL, Def and Spiders esp, very interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-BP...6MUh0GX8Iqawew

Just because I'm actually curious, what's your justification for using percentage based morale/power settings?
    [CENTER]
    [IMG]http://i308.photobucket.com/albums/kk321/jdcasy/ApexFlight_zps07fef3b4.png[/IMG][COLOR=#a9a9a9]
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#999999][B]~ Cirq - r13 LM - Apex - Elendilmir [/B]// [B]Cirone of Windfola ~[/B][B][I]
    "Sometimes survival comes down to not being hit. Actually, most times."[/I] [/B][/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

It's gone

Quote Originally Posted by JDCass View Post
    Just because I'm actually curious, what's your justification for using percentage based morale/power settings?
    I too am curious, I can't see how being precise about specific morale gated skills provides a greater benefit than tracking your own actual morale pool or building for glass cannon sans morale when you can actually build pure morale/crit/finesse builds with the crafted jewelry (or at least partial crafted jewelry if you have a good BB set)
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorandril View Post
    I too am curious, I can't see how being precise about specific morale gated skills provides a greater benefit than tracking your own actual morale pool or building for glass cannon sans morale when you can actually build pure morale/crit/finesse builds with the crafted jewelry (or at least partial crafted jewelry if you have a good BB set)
    When jamming with Shray on Ridder, he went over a few reasons, and I found them helpful since it helps maintain focus. However, if I had the ability to tank to some degree for tactical reasons, then it's beneficial to use numbers to judge your foes build. On my Lore-master I used that to my advantage, however on my Hunter I personally find more Cons then Pros, one Con is the daunting task of facing a 75k WL. Since im used to SoA - MoM, such numbers can be a distraction. After using percentage for a while on Champion and Hunter, I like how it removes the bulking numbers that clutter an already cluttered tool bar. However on Blackarrow, I use numbers for judgment reasons.

I almost forgot Arbitter honey, I haven't traited low-cut for 1v1 since you trolold me. Nice try accusing me of needing that trait. Wait a min, did someone say: INSTANT SKILLS INTO RUNNING FREE MERCIFUL SHOT? No wai Jose.

Okay all the fights on that video reminded me of special needs children having a spelling contest. I want everyone who was even depicted in that video to delete their toons, uninstall LoTRO and go join the French Foreign Legion.

What is your basis for going red-line when the point of of it is sacrificing mobility and speed with a high DPS rotation/build, which you clearly lack. I also enjoyed the first fight where you clearly saw the warg when starting the campfire induction, but felt compelled to finish the induction to let the warg get in position and pounce?

Quote Originally Posted by Sithlightning View Post
    Okay all the fights on that video reminded me of special needs children having a spelling contest. I want everyone who was even depicted in that video to delete their toons, uninstall LoTRO and go join the French Foreign Legion.

What is your basis for going red-line when the point of of it is sacrificing mobility and speed with a high DPS rotation/build, which you clearly lack. I also enjoyed the first fight where you clearly saw the warg when starting the campfire induction, but felt compelled to finish the induction to let the warg get in position and pounce?
    Hi special needs viewer!
    I shall answer your comment. I dont sacrifice DPS since I build focus while moving, glad you noticed my focus bar magically going up? I hope Arbitter deletes his Warg along with them, he needs to lay off the ez-mode toons. I saw the Warg -after- I pressed campfire, I hope you're able to find the door with those keen eyes of yours.

Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    Hi special needs viewer!
    I shall answer your comment. I dont sacrifice DPS since I build focus while moving, glad you noticed my focus bar magically going up? I hope Arbitter deletes his Warg along with them, he needs to lay off the ez-mode toons. I saw the Warg -after- I pressed campfire, I hope you're able to find the door with those keen eyes of yours.
    Wow, shame on me for engaging someone of your obvious heightened intelligence, but I will explain a couple of my points.

1) I was making a crack at how ###### your DPS is, as opposed to discussing you building focus and/or moving. You unloading on a warg with 20% morale and it going to 10% is laughable.
    2) I have no clue who Arbitter is, but you seem to have some weird obsession with him. I am from another server, but sadly made the mistake of clicking on your Youtube link to see the level of talent that is becoming the norm in LoTRO.
    3) Any hunter classified as just below mediocre and above would tell you that you can step out of your campfire induction to initiate combat. Which I would recommend doing the next time you see a warg moving behind you to pounce.

Quote Originally Posted by Sithlightning View Post
    Wow, shame on me for engaging someone of your obvious heightened intelligence, but I will explain a couple of my points.

1) I was making a crack at how ###### your DPS is, as opposed to discussing you building focus and/or moving. You unloading on a warg with 20% morale and it going to 10% is laughable.
    2) I have no clue who Arbitter is, but you seem to have some weird obsession with him. I am from another server, but sadly made the mistake of clicking on your Youtube link to see the level of talent that is becoming the norm in LoTRO.
    3) Any hunter classified as just below mediocre and above would tell you that you can step out of your campfire induction to initiate combat. Which I would recommend doing the next time you see a warg moving behind you to pounce.
    1) Same Hunter that drops Wargs below 50% from 2 attacks has bad DPS, sounds right.
    2) He's the Warg I over-killed first video. Btw, hows your Hunter?
    3) I let the Warg have the first attack, same reason I dont use stealth+trap at 1v1s.

Hey, #### for brains, show me how its done.

Quote Originally Posted by ocrack View Post
    trash
    Where's it gone?

Orak, you are a terrible hunter and should delete all your toons. (OK, so maybe I am tired of this board being so quiet. Leave me alone)
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][B]Thorcar[/B][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#ff8c00][B]Into The West - Elendilmir
    [/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff][B]Apex - Elendilmir[/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Thorcar View Post
    Orak, you are a terrible hunter and should delete all your toons. (OK, so maybe I am tired of this board being so quiet. Leave me alone)
    But it's still true
    Rank 15 Blackarrow HinderSpam
    55,000 Killing Blows and Counting

Oraks hunter is swarm mob status in terms of inc damage.

Honestly, I don't even think blue-line hunters are even the current meta. There's very little justification for the unnecessary mobility, especially if you've played old-school.
    And the main argument towards blue vs red has been focus generation, but also mobility.

For a red-line hunter I think it's a pretty cool niche. It's not mainstream, and it reminds me of how I used to see Galuf play.
    Last edited by Untg99; May 13 2014 at 12:45 PM.