We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Exclamation Additional needed changes to the 'Moors in U13

1. Remove the Field Promotion buffs from Freepside. It's not needed, they're plenty strong enough without it.
    2. Make all Dots, bleeds, fears, and other debuffs potable for both sides. Especially guardians bleeds, they're too easy to stack and too strong to be balanced.
    3. Find a way to increase a Creep's finesse either through rank purchases or traits.
    4. Dramatically increase both the Morale and damage output of all goup/raid boss level NPCs in the moors. We should not be seeing ANYONE soloing an outpost/keep/relic. My R5 Reaver can solo outposts and I've seen a Guardian solo DG for the relic and run it back to their side without any real effort.
    5. Give Creeps similar out of combat Rez abilities as the Freeps have. Having a person or two hanging around the back of a large fight doing out of combat rez'ing often swings a fight decisively for the Freeps on my server, especially when they're outnumbered by the Creeps.
    6. Increase the Mobilize buff from 25% to 50%. Not everybody has a pocket Warleader for the run speed buff. This will still leave Creeps moving slower than 99.999% of Freeps on Horseback unless the idiot's using the Bree Horse/Pony.

I say most of this because I'm finding random small group/solo fights to be very un-fun as a creep, especially when I'm crit'ing on a lower rank RK for 200 points of damage while they hit me with anywhere from 500 to as much as 2,000 points of damage without a critical. I never expect to win a fight when going up solo against most people on either of my Creeps (R7 BA in addition to my R5 Reaver). If there's little chance of you winning then what's the incentive to continue doing this? It's funny to watch my ratings fluctuate depending on what I'm doing. When I'm in large groups (raid v raid) it goes up to usually about 1.25 no matter the character and when I solo it drops to ~0.6.
    Last edited by draconis-halberd7; Mar 08 2014 at 03:15 PM. Reason: Added #6
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=#00ff00]Ours is not to wonder what is fair in life, but to take what we have and make cat ears for cute girls to wear[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=#b22222]Toshirat R8 BA, Nerfbatzergrat R7 Reaver, Arliknakh R6warg[/COLOR][COLOR=#add8e6], Mihall 100Captain, Tarhigen 100LM, Kalaeya 95RK,Sume 85Champ, Theophilea 85Warden, Toboe 65Hunter, Cheza 40Burg, Koriana 40Guard, Kumako 16 Beorning
    [/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by draconis-halberd7 View Post
    1. Remove the Field Promotion buffs from Freepside. It's not needed, they're plenty strong enough without it.
    2. Make all Dots, bleeds, fears, and other debuffs potable for both sides. Especially guardians bleeds, they're too easy to stack and too strong to be balanced.
    3. Find a way to increase a Creep's finesse either through rank purchases or traits.
    4. Dramatically increase both the Morale and damage output of all goup/raid boss level NPCs in the moors. We should not be seeing ANYONE soloing an outpost/keep/relic. My R5 Reaver can solo outposts and I've seen a Guardian solo DG for the relic and run it back to their side without any real effort.
    5. Give Creeps similar out of combat Rez abilities as the Freeps have. Having a person or two hanging around the back of a large fight doing out of combat rez'ing often swings a fight decisively for the Freeps on my server, especially when they're outnumbered by the Creeps.

I say most of this because I'm finding random small group/solo fights to be very un-fun as a creep, especially when I'm crit'ing on a lower rank RK for 200 points of damage while they hit me with anywhere from 500 to as much as 2,000 points of damage without a critical. I never expect to win a fight when going up solo against most people on either of my Creeps (R7 BA in addition to my R5 Reaver). If there's little chance of you winning then what's the incentive to continue doing this? It's funny to watch my ratings fluctuate depending on what I'm doing. When I'm in large groups (raid v raid) it goes up to usually about 1.25 no matter the character and when I solo it drops to ~0.6.
    Anything else you want removed from freeps? Like jewelry,weapons, horses, armour wait lets remove the pots so they cant use any either.
    A tree is a tree, a Rock is a rock and a Troll is Elmo

Quote Originally Posted by LEGENDofALL View Post
    Anything else you want removed from freeps? Like jewelry,weapons, horses, armour wait lets remove the pots so they cant use any either.
    The only thing he stated to remove from freeps were Field Promotions.. As usual, freep scared he/she will be anything less than God-mode. (Don't say I'm biased, I've been on both sides for 6 years.)

Edit: I won't reply to flame. Enjoy.
    Brandywine:
    | Rank 12 Reaver --- Danceswithswords | Rank 8 Warg --- Danceswithworgs | Rank 10 Warg --- Spectralhound (rip in ban world) | Rank 9 Champion --- Vorenroy (rip in ban world) |
    | Rank 7 Guardian --- Rexxin (the almighty dorf) |

played creepside lately?

Quote Originally Posted by Rupture1 View Post
    played creepside lately?
    Yes i play both and any creep worth anything can organize and kill freeps. just because you think it cant be done doesnt mean it cant be done.

Learn your class, play it to its peak level and then you'll see creeps can actually do something.

#### i guess i should make a long list of things to remove from creeps but i'll just play with whats in front of me

Remove all Loremaster skills
    Ridduk R14 WL
    Brandywine

Lets discuss the real issue in the 'Moors, those pesky Defilers!

They could really use a nerf, I almost lose 1k health when I kill them. Absolutely ridiculous!
    Eniigmatik | Exploit

Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart-Fury View Post
    Why oh why do i love you soooo much? because youre damn funny

Thanks for reminding me.
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=#00ff00]Ours is not to wonder what is fair in life, but to take what we have and make cat ears for cute girls to wear[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=#b22222]Toshirat R8 BA, Nerfbatzergrat R7 Reaver, Arliknakh R6warg[/COLOR][COLOR=#add8e6], Mihall 100Captain, Tarhigen 100LM, Kalaeya 95RK,Sume 85Champ, Theophilea 85Warden, Toboe 65Hunter, Cheza 40Burg, Koriana 40Guard, Kumako 16 Beorning
    [/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Glorfinjel View Post
    (Don't say I'm biased, I've been on both sides for 6 years.)
    Ah, of course! Your signature indicates you have completely unbiased perceptions about the moors, due to the equal amount of time and investment in each faction.

How dare anyone question your authenticity.

Thanks for reminding me.
    I'll take maps and a run buff over a horse anyday

Quote Originally Posted by Untg99 View Post
    Ah, of course! Your signature indicates you have completely unbiased perceptions about the moors, due to the equal amount of time and investment in each faction.

How dare anyone question your authenticity.
    Yes, I'm a higher rank on my creep. I enjoy playing as the underdog. I have plenty of other low rank freeps as well, Lysandyr r5 hunter, happyhour r7 hunter (ban world), glorfinjel r7 rk (ban world). I put the ones I enjoyed the most in war-tab, and I can assure you, I've spent more time on my freeps over the years than my creeps. I suggest you take your sarcasm and use it towards someone who deserves it.
    Brandywine:
    | Rank 12 Reaver --- Danceswithswords | Rank 8 Warg --- Danceswithworgs | Rank 10 Warg --- Spectralhound (rip in ban world) | Rank 9 Champion --- Vorenroy (rip in ban world) |

Yes, I'm a higher rank on my creep. I enjoy playing as the underdog. I have plenty of other low rank freeps as well, Lysandyr r5 hunter, happyhour r7 hunter (ban world), glorfinjel r7 rk (ban world). I put the ones I enjoyed the most in war-tab, and I can assure you, I've spent more time on my freeps over the years than my creeps. I suggest you take your sarcasm and use it towards someone who deserves it.
    4 character bans... sheesh lol can't u be nice ;p?

Imo uncessary, only major issue atm is huge freep healing. Increasing creep damage will result in other freep classes getting messed over, so the best option would be to create more -inc healing and -out healing debuffs for creeps to apply. I believe Jinjaah stated the finesse buff is coming, and a general creep damage boost is also coming to make up for creep damage going on the phys mit table.

In reply to your points:
    1. No, freeps should get something for ranking up
    2. Agreed. Personally I think AoE's shouldn't apply the guard bleed.
    3. See above
    4. 100% agreed. In Moria and SoA, pushing a keep was a dangerous thing. Tyrants required tanks and solid healing. Now, they're pushovers. MASSIVE damage increase, mitigation increase and general power/ability buff. As suggested before, I suggest a buff that increases the NPC's power based on the number of creeps/freeps in the keep/outpost.
    5. No thank you, WL's have a 1 min CD rez. That is insane, creeps don't need more rezzing ability. Yes, minstrel and captain out of combat rezzes are also really stupid. I'd rather they all have 30s CD's and much longer inductions.

1. Dramatically increase both the Morale and damage output of all goup/raid boss level NPCs in the moors. We should not be seeing ANYONE soloing an outpost/keep/relic. My R5 Reaver can solo outposts and I've seen a Guardian solo DG for the relic and run it back to their side without any real effort.
    And distinguish between Freep- and Creepbosses. Give Tyrants more Morale or much higher Migts than General-Captains...Freeps should need the same time to take a Keep than Creeps.

r5,r7,r7 all of those ranks could be gotten in a weeks time now a days so thats not a good example of playing freep more then creep.

non sarcasm just facts

Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart-Fury View Post
    Ahahahaa! I see what you did there!!
    Irin r8 Hunter // Arngar r8 Burg // Akthuri r15 LM // Vishus r5 Captain // Curad r9 (active) Mini

r5,r7,r7 all of those ranks could be gotten in a weeks time now a days so thats not a good example of playing freep more then creep.

non sarcasm just facts
    Maybe now, but not MoM-SoM; The fact I played them on a smaller, non-raiding server also made it take longer.
    Brandywine:

Maybe now, but not MoM-SoM; The fact I played them on a smaller, non-raiding server also made it take longer.
    Mirkwoods was hard at all to rank and moria yeah not like today but still could rank quicker then 5 plus years ago

Yo' I rolled a new creep and I got my rank 6-7 in three days. I can't win fights and I can't be bothered to learn my class. It is far easier to just cry on the forums so here.

Nerf freeps plz!
    ~Nimolas R11 Warden (Retired before RoR) (Snowbourn)

~Eralwen R10 hunter

He has very valid points, they should not be dismissed.

The freeps do not need the damage effect BFPs give, and the WL res on such a small CD requires a trait at r14 i believe, this just encourages the creeps to use the store, which is stupid. As for bleeds Guardian bleeds are horrible, they do need changed and i am sure they will be in U13 but to at least help, they should make all effects pottable.

You seem to against creeps have a chance it seems, surely this is not so
    Snowbourn - Commander Shakbasher - Lieutenant Glurf

Warriors of The Great Eye

Suggestion

The thread was started by suggestions and , for example, bfp buff for freeps was introduced a year ago. About the same time the game went in favour of freeps. Okey they got their 1st Agers and some nerfing of creeps took place. Anyways, if you want to make this game balanced (in a way it isn´t 1 side battle for renown and coms!) you can just correct what caused unbalance. Not suggesting that bfp buff removal would be the only way and guess our dear freeps would be more in the forums qqing than usual. Something must happen.

I believe we creeps should get more freedom in creating our characters the way we want to use them. Now when freeps have their trait trees an idea occurred to me. We should get our trait tree so that I could add useful skills and their power by slotting some points in them. Take a simple example, if I wanted to me stealthy assassin type I could slot more points in disappearance and longer duration of stun. This I make in exchange for my armor or morale....basicly vice versa I could slot some points in being tank. It would be more creative way than traiting mastery, damage for morale and so on. And much more effective of course

And please consider we creeps really need some AoE skills in style of Loremasters! Our defilers need some love <3 Some general love for Creeps...That much talked finesse sounds great!
    [COLOR="#ADD8E6"][COLOR="#ADD8E6"][FONT=Impact][COLOR="#FF0000"]Those are wolves, one going before [COLOR="#FFFF00"]the sun[/COLOR], the other after [COLOR="#F0F8FF"]the moon[/COLOR].[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by MessyR View Post
    the WL res on such a small CD requires a trait at r14 i believe, this just encourages the creeps to use the store, which is stupid.
    The trait you're talking about is for Quitters Never Win. The rezz trait is unlocked at rank 0
    Captains are clearly made of sunshine and rainbows. I thought that much was obvious. - RockX

Essie - Tr.

Learn your class, play it to its peak level and then you'll see creeps can actually do something.
    Invalid argument, if freeps did the same the moors would be unplayable.

#### i guess i should make a long list of things to remove from creeps but i'll just play with whats in front of me
    Am I mistaken or your main is a LM?
    [IMG]https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1/547875_10152075720742701_46971757_n.jpg[/IMG]
    66 Maggot Street, Grothum, Arador's End, Ettenmoors.
    Laurelin/Landroval/Brandywine.

Yes i play both and any creep worth anything can organize and kill freeps. just because you think it cant be done doesnt mean it cant be done.

its amazing how you know me so well and what I am thinking.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast