We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: MoM

MoM

I know that somebody may have asked this. Sorry for maybe asking again. But I have a question: I think about buying Mines Of Moria, but I already have the Warden/Rune-Keeper. So shall I buy the quest pack or Expansion pack. The main difference is two extra classes (I think). Any opinions here about what to do?

The Quest pack includes quests and instances.
    The Expansion includes quests, instances, 2 classes, 2 class slots and Skirmish trait cap (15).

So, if you already have the 2 classes, the only difference is the 2 class slots (2x 595TP) and Skirmish Trait cap 15 (195TP).

Though, if you're looking to the Quest pack, I might recommend getting either Path of the Fellowship (Trollshaws, Eregion, Moria and Lothlorien), if you don't already own any of those Quest Packs, or buy the Mithril Edition (that includes the Path bundle).

But I'm already VIP so I have the path of the fellowship... So I already 'own' Eregion, The Trollshaws and LL

Quote Originally Posted by Finranduil View Post
    But I'm already VIP so I have the path of the fellowship... So I already 'own' Eregion, The Trollshaws and LL
    You may have access to them, but merely being VIP doesn't cause you to own them.
    If you drop VIP, you will lose access to those regions. But, if you bought them (ie. as part of the Path bundle), you will always have access to them, even after dropping VIP.

Still, just something to consider.

Hmm, good point. I'll consider it. Is the bundle also in the store available???

For Turbine points? It should be... However, I know that somethings don't show up if you're VIP. At the least, you can try searching for it.

Okay thanks a lot for the info